B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Delta stereo-B5

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 11:15 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Delta stereo-B5

Hey what size are the speakers that back of this model? Cause Mine are blown I think. They sound liKE Sh*t Cant turn my music up the least bit cause once that bass kicks in they crack BUt just wana Replace em so I can crank the tunes. ALSO... Has anyone had a problem with their stock deck wanting to turn Up way loud by it's self when ur just turning it up slowly? Like just trying to turn it up a couple notches and it decides it likes the song more and then attempts to turn it up all the way??? Lemme know thanks

Old 03-13-2008, 12:35 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: bixing

Thanks to everyone... I never realised that rear speakers were so amazing.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was listening to crap all this time.... WTF!!!
Anyways..just to clarify.. the bass know did the trick..it was the freakin fader!!!!!
Now.. another mystery.... the treble know did come out and it kind of rotates on 2 points but I couldnt figure out what that is for. Does anyone know about that too?
But I am happy now..... My car is complete now.
Thanks a million to everyone for their input.
Bix
Best guess is that is for the left/right balance

Old 03-13-2008, 12:37 PM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: McGovs1.8B5

ORIGINAL: bixing

Thanks to everyone... I never realised that rear speakers were so amazing.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was listening to crap all this time.... WTF!!!
Anyways..just to clarify.. the bass know did the trick..it was the freakin fader!!!!!
Now.. another mystery.... the treble know did come out and it kind of rotates on 2 points but I couldnt figure out what that is for. Does anyone know about that too?
But I am happy now..... My car is complete now.
Thanks a million to everyone for their input.
Bix
Best guess is that is for the left/right balance

wrong, we already told him, it's for GALA, it is a speed sensing system that increases volume incrementally as you go faster to compensate for the increased engine noise. It says it right below the **** even.

But as I've said, I've never noticed a difference when GALA is ON vs when it is OFF, bt then again my stereo is always kinda loud so it wouldn't have to increase much anyway.

Old 03-26-2008, 06:35 AM
1st Gear

Yeah..I checked it//.... Dint make much difference... anyways when I am on highway,'m having so much fun enjoying the ride that I loose theappreciation to details of music..It really doesnt make any difference..
But good to know to make others look up to my Audi's amazing GALA feature....lol...