B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

best 1.8t chip?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 07:56 AM
2nd Gear

his **** is so well placed and so funny, its like magic

Old 08-30-2013, 05:36 PM
1st Gear

CCA4 - I am also new and can't find an answer to the original question, the links are dead, and a google search leads me here - to a dead end.

Old 08-30-2013, 07:02 PM
2nd Gear

They are threads stuck on the top of the b5 model forum! There's one that says FAQ, read it all

Old 08-30-2013, 07:44 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by motocross289
havnt sat on the forum long enough to know what a sticky is, send a link er just answer the damn question.
Say what? Never mind. I hate it when I land on 3 year old threads. My bad.

Last edited by Huskerbob; 08-30-2013 at 07:46 PM.
Old 08-31-2013, 09:20 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by Andrew149
Read the stickies dont be posting up post that has been answered 1million times
Originally Posted by bradtyler02
a million? a little bit of an understatement... maybe a zillion!
I don't know if you guys think it's cool to pick on newbs, or if you're just too *******-ish to help someone who is new to a Vbulletin forum, but in case you're not aware: It actually helps the site grow in popularity by providing the newbs requested internal links, since Google considers that when deciding which sites come first in organic search results; not to mention, being helpful to a new site member in a kind manner will create more loyal members, as opposed to running them off (which is bad for the site - think advertising money, which keeps sites like these free).

But that's just my 2 cents. I've been wrong before.

Old 08-31-2013, 10:15 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by A4TurboGuy
I don't know if you guys think it's cool to pick on newbs, or if you're just too *******-ish to help someone who is new to a Vbulletin forum, but in case you're not aware: It actually helps the site grow in popularity by providing the newbs requested internal links, since Google considers that when deciding which sites come first in organic search results; not to mention, being helpful to a new site member in a kind manner will create more loyal members, as opposed to running them off (which is bad for the site - think advertising money, which keeps sites like these free).

But that's just my 2 cents. I've been wrong before.
Before I say anything I would like to mention this thread was dead for 2 years and was just recently brought back up, so trying to quote people that posted 2-3 years ago isn't going to do much. Now, yes SEO is based on number of pages and links amount other things, however when somebody could google the answer or just look at the top of the forum and get the answer then they are just plain lazy. Yes it is nice to help out new members and I try my best to, but when they are being lazy I'm not going to just tell them the answer because it will be "easier" for them just to post a new thread everytime they need to change oil or such

Old 08-31-2013, 03:28 PM
1st Gear

I do think it's cool to pick on newbies who say things like "just answer the dang question." Really? That's the kind of attidtude that'll get your *** kicked where I live. Asking is one thing, demanding is another. I'm just sayin' be polite and you'll probably get your answer. Plus, an impatient mechanic is probably not going to be here long.

Old 08-31-2013, 08:40 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by CCA4

Stickies are the threads STUCK to the top of the forum that say STICKY in front of them. And don't gimme "answer the damn question" because we've all answered this damn question 12,109 ****** times already. So read the damn stickies and spare us the bullshit. mkay pumpkin?
Hey CC, it is time for you to get back into the biz of education of members mode. You may use the word TROLL again - that is only if you are under 17. wow

Old 08-31-2013, 08:51 PM
1st Gear

Going off topic, better lock this thread before more harm is done.

Old 08-31-2013, 09:37 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by george1546
going off topic, better lock this thread before more harm is done.
+1+1+1

Quick Reply: best 1.8t chip?