B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Auto vs manual

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 02:28 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by euro_2nr
More blasphemous words have not been spoken.

Funny because I'm sure any of my Autofails make more HP than anything you've owned.

I am not baised towards auto's, but I do find it interesting when noobs act like tough **** and talk with a big mouth against autos when they got a weak-*** set up.
anything ive ever owned? hahaha ok buddy

and as far as my "weak *** set up" sorry i dont live in the land of vin diesel and fast and furious movie land... but i got my car as a car to just drive/cruise around in... not be some loser ricer douche bag

Old 02-17-2010, 02:40 AM
3rd Gear

Is that it? Try again because it was a weak comeback...

You're just an epic piece of fail aren't you? So anyone going big turbo is "ricer"? Anyone going to the drag strip, auto-x, road grip courses are ricers? HAHAHA...

Besides, it's funny hearing you talk about loser douchebags when the only one I see in this thread is the moron dbag wearing glasses inside looking at the camera like a rockstar. Epitome of fail, you are.

Old 02-17-2010, 03:00 AM
4th Gear

lol.. u make me laugh

Old 02-17-2010, 03:32 AM
5th Gear

i'm gonna have to agree with euro_2nr. whether you have auto or manual, quattro is absolutely a necessity. i don't like auto either but if you had to choose between two good deals and one was auto/quattro and the other was manual/fwd, i'd go auto/quattro. yes the auto on the b5 is a slushbox and has so many problems but the quattro really makes up to for it. but then again it's all personal preference. most ppl would choose quattro over manual if need be IMO.

hey auditech79 you should get that d3 and convert it to a manual lol. i believe in you, you can do it lol. it would be an awesome site even though it'd be quite a task.

Old 02-17-2010, 04:53 AM

All this hostility coming from Phil has me convinced that he secretly wishes he had a quattro instead of his fwd passat...I mean A4. Sorry about that slip-up, its an honest mistake. I think we should all stop being so hard on the guy when he's clearly reeling inside. Maybe go get yourself some one piece headlights Phil. That might cheer you up.

Old 02-17-2010, 09:42 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by Mr. Phil
wow u are a complete *** clown arent you... who the hel said anything about kissing ***? certain cars NEED an auto trans... mclarren f1, ferrari fxx, lambo lp 670-4 SV... i could continue but theres no point... if u wanna talk out your *** then feel free but dont compare a GTR to a b5 again
Hey genius, you don't have SAY you're kissing ***, you just do it. Like when you talk down to other members but when a mod shares his point of view against you, you mend it to a way you don't see douchey.

Your comparisons are pathetic by the way.

And I can talk **** about GT-R's all day because as an avid GT-R fan, the R35 is retarded and an embarassment to the previous models.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:05 AM
3rd Gear

Hiwords: what's so problematic about the TIP?

I have a built 01E 6MT ready to be dropped in my new project, but that won't make me think my B8 is a pile of **** just because it's an auto. He obviously wouldn't like it because its Quattro and no 3rd pedal. Every car serves its purpose. Just this guy's ignorant comments make me want to find out what he's about. And I now know he's a poor example of an enthusiast.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:27 AM
3rd Gear

Lol phill doesnt knw the auto is a best in the a8 i have a 2004 a8 too

Old 02-17-2010, 10:36 AM
3rd Gear

Ha **** you phill everyone just agree"d auto quattro over manual fwd any day bitchhhh

Old 02-17-2010, 11:32 AM
Tech Guru

To the OP (if you're still even reading this thread): Whether it's auto or manual it's YOUR car and YOUR choice. YOU'RE the one who has to drive it everyday and YOU'RE the one who has to stare at it and own up to it as well. Get whichever tranny you want and don't let any of these assclowns tell you any different.

If you're not reading your own thread because you've been chased away by these hooligans then I apologize on behalf of the adults of AF.

Quick Reply: Auto vs manual