B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Audi A4/S4 Carbon Fiber Engine Covers

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 02:56 PM
2nd Gear

This is what you can get

1.8T- Single Main Engine Cover (pictured)
2.7T- (2) Side Covers or (1) Front Cover or (1) Air Box Cover or any combination of the 4 mentioned

Abnormal: I am not sure on the amount of clear coat used ( I will ask) but if it matters they can come Matte or Glossy

Old 01-02-2011, 03:59 PM
5th Gear

why don't you start a list and you can set prices for amount of people. those who pay you and are willing to wait for you to finish organizing this, receive the covers and then ship them will benefit.

i can vouch for this guy. he will not screw you.

Old 01-02-2011, 04:20 PM
2nd Gear

The problem is that i am on AZ and on AF. AZ mods are being little hard on advertising or posting threads that look like ads so I thought I would do a little "survey" and see if there is an interest in them and if there is I will reply or start a thread with more information on pricing, payment, shipping and availability. I wouldnt trust someone else with money for something that he or she dont yet has so I dont expect anyone doing the same so this is why i am just getting some interests for now. I appreciate for vouching for me YU.

Old 01-02-2011, 04:46 PM
1st Gear

Emilgevor, the clear doesnt matter too much to me. i was just curious as to how they would last. (i seen some of those Whale carbon fiber intakes on hondas with the clear coat pealing very soon,)

thanks for the info

Old 01-02-2011, 04:52 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by abnormal_b5
Emilgevor, the clear doesnt matter too much to me. i was just curious as to how they would last. (i seen some of those Whale carbon fiber intakes on hondas with the clear coat pealing very soon,)

thanks for the info
Well lets hope that wont be the case. I am going to try them out for my self and then show you some close up HQ pictures. Wifey got me new toy for Xmas so close ups in HD would not be a problem

Old 01-02-2011, 05:56 PM
4th Gear

AZ or Whoretex banned Mike for selling some used injectors in the classified last year sometime. Lame. I've noticed a little more leeway here with our generous mods and admins. As long as you're not here solely trying to sell stuff (advertisers and spammers), I don't think they mind too much.

Of course, I am neither a mod, nor admin, and obviously you should check with them before doing anything.

They do look nice, but I spend too much money on repairs, maintenance, then performance mods (in that order, chronologically, and monitarily) to worry about stuff that just looks good...

Old 01-02-2011, 07:17 PM
2nd Gear

id be interested in those for the right price, i like the the idea of the multiple covers, with prices of the combination or per item as well as pictures id know for sure though.

Old 01-03-2011, 02:02 AM
2nd Gear

So the prices are as follow

Two side pieces - $90
One front one - $80
Airbox Cover - $60
Power Steering - $60

There is free shipping when you order all covers or 10% off when you get sides and front covers.

1.8t
Main Cover - $100

Old 01-03-2011, 07:33 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by hiwords

i can vouch for this guy. he will not screw you.
I second this. Known Emil personally for a couple years and can say without hesitation that he's stand-up. No worries in dealing with him.

Old 01-03-2011, 12:22 PM
2nd Gear

you got a website to order from then?

Quick Reply: Audi A4/S4 Carbon Fiber Engine Covers