B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

The APR thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 11:32 AM
1st Gear

hmm.. intresting guys.. again i thank you both.. and how do i find my engine code?

Old 10-18-2010, 11:33 AM
2nd Gear

ive had my car chipped with APR for about a year now and i love it.. dpending on the the weather and the day, i usually spike between 15-18 psi and the car pulls very hard.. the APR tune is no joke.. its all of what they say it is and worth every penny cause it turns your car into a completley different car.. ive got a full turbo back exhaust which should add another (conservative 10-15hp) and with the intake and everything (which adds more sound to the whole setup) makes the car much more enjoyable.. their customer service is top notch, and their products are of the highest quality even though you can pick up certain things cheaper from other companies.. next thing on the list is their turbo inlet pipe..

Old 10-18-2010, 11:33 AM
1st Gear

sweet thanks star.. you and cca4 have been helpful this past week.. i like the rims on your A4 star i dont think they would look good on a maroon car tho lol... its so hard to find good looking rims for a maroon car lol..

Old 10-18-2010, 11:44 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by osin34
ive had my car chipped with APR for about a year now and i love it.. dpending on the the weather and the day, i usually spike between 15-18 psi and the car pulls very hard.. the APR tune is no joke.. its all of what they say it is and worth every penny cause it turns your car into a completley different car.. ive got a full turbo back exhaust which should add another (conservative 10-15hp) and with the intake and everything (which adds more sound to the whole setup) makes the car much more enjoyable.. their customer service is top notch, and their products are of the highest quality even though you can pick up certain things cheaper from other companies.. next thing on the list is their turbo inlet pipe..
dude i want them rims.. and i just looked threw you timeline.. and wow you made it look amazing.. and them rims just look sick.. how much did you pick them up for?.. and where can i get them i found them on ebay all 4 no tires/or stems. for 700 shipped. thats a lil pricey with no tires lol.. but i really love the way they look

Old 10-18-2010, 12:18 PM
Super Moderator

Glad I could help! IMO just stay away form black wheels on the maroon car. jm2c! And please before I have to kick my dog when I go home they are Wheels not rims. "Rims" refers to 2 or 3 piece wheels that use "rims" and "hubs" to make a "wheel"! Just pet peeve of mine that will soon lead me to murder a small Eskimo village...

Old 10-18-2010, 12:24 PM
Administrator

Hey now Don, leave the Eskimos out of this!!

Old 10-18-2010, 01:32 PM
1st Gear

lmao sorry man. ok i want them Wheels! lmao dont go kicking dogs and killing eskimos lmao.. so black rims ona a maroon A4 looks shitty huh?. lol darn i thought they were the only ones that looked good lmao. its all a prefrence i supose.. i really would like to get my hands on them wheels on that one guys car.. although im really starting to like your wheels lol. how much were they

Old 10-18-2010, 02:48 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by numlock4045
lmao sorry man. ok i want them Wheels! lmao dont go kicking dogs and killing eskimos lmao.. so black rims ona a maroon A4 looks shitty huh?. lol darn i thought they were the only ones that looked good lmao. its all a prefrence i supose.. i really would like to get my hands on them wheels on that one guys car.. although im really starting to like your wheels lol. how much were they
I kinda lol'd

Old 10-18-2010, 04:00 PM
5th Gear

APR makes great stuff. i love mine for my B8. as for wheels i think either go deep dish with gold spokes or A8 fat fives

Old 10-18-2010, 04:10 PM
Site Moderator/B5 Tech Guru

Originally Posted by somebody5788
I kinda lol'd
I did.

Quick Reply: The APR thread