B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Anyone want to dyno Speedtuning? donations appreciated

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 10:37 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: Anyone want to dyno Speedtuning? donations appreciated

^yeah. and also one of my concerns with speedtuning is their consistency. so the more dynos the better

Old 03-07-2008, 10:43 AM
1st Gear

im thinkin about running speedtuning on my car (99.5 1.8t) so if anyone can find me a dyno in WA ill happily give it a shot

Old 03-07-2008, 10:51 AM
5th Gear

yeah it would be good to dyno it on an AEB engine as well. that way we cover all 3 for the b5. we just gotta see if enough people are willing to donate

Old 03-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Tech Guru

not to crash on your parade, but you guys do realize that dino #'s do have variances also..... ie altitude, calibration, what kind of dyno....so on and so forth...... it is great that people are willing to help, but wouldn't this be a better deal to get a couple of audi's perferably same stock hp rating and same type tune 1 bar or whatever and run them on the same track with same driver?

and i know that tips/auto's suck, but wouldn't it also be better to get 2 same audi's awd/fwd, both being same and have them run down the same track?

Old 03-07-2008, 10:56 AM
1st Gear

u make a point kraut, this would atleast be a solid start though so people who are skeptical about speedtuning can get a decent idea on its reliability etc.

Old 03-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Tech Guru

ORIGINAL: eurodynasty

u make a point kraut, this would atleast be a solid start though so people who are skeptical about speedtuning can get a decent idea on its reliability etc.
this is true, but the owner, maker should /should have done this

it might be cheap/cheaper, but even after you guys do the dyno, when i get my next audi i still will not use them, cause there is no store front, for me to go bitch when something is broke, or the tunning doesn't work, like for some of the guys....... i mean i know everyone has to start somewhere but i am not will to throw away $1 much less $100+ on some tunning i am not sure it will work

Old 03-07-2008, 12:50 PM
5th Gear

yeah speedtuning should have done this for everyone, but since they aren't, looks like AF will just have to step up. hell we've already promoted the hell outta the chip, might as well do the rest of the work for them

and yeah i know all dyno's have variances and such but i doubt we're gona find someone with both chips. maybe someone in cali or washington with an aeb can do this. seems to be a lot of audi's over there. and all 97-99.5 ecu's should be compatible, so if there are 2 aeb's, one with speedtuning and one with either giac, apr, or revo they could swap the ecu between pulls. you almost always get 3 pulls anyways.

if not, this is still good. it will at least finally give us some real numbers.

Old 03-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Tech Guru

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

yeah speedtuning should have done this for everyone, but since they aren't, looks like AF will just have to step up. hell we've already promoted the hell outta the chip, might as well do the rest of the work for them

and yeah i know all dyno's have variances and such but i doubt we're gona find someone with both chips. maybe someone in cali or washington with an aeb can do this. seems to be a lot of audi's over there. and all 97-99.5 ecu's should be compatible, so if there are 2 aeb's, one with speedtuning and one with either giac, apr, or revo they could swap the ecu between pulls. you almost always get 3 pulls anyways.

if not, this is still good. it will at least finally give us some real numbers.
someone should send their dyno result's to the owner, with a big audiforums.com property of logo imbeded acrost it, and show this jack off that we did his work for him, and tell him, he can have the original if he give's the person the money back for doing the dyno, and an af discount

Old 03-07-2008, 03:57 PM
2nd Gear

http://www.speedtuningusa.com/produc...63ps-225nm.htm Why the negativity TurboKraut?

Old 03-07-2008, 04:09 PM
SoCal Crew Member

ill put up $10 if its through paypal.

Quick Reply: Anyone want to dyno Speedtuning? donations appreciated