B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Anyone else stare at their car?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 02:31 AM
Legal Moderator

Originally Posted by mexican47
haha yea i cant help but look at every window i drive by and hope to see her!
or when im at work i'll just go by the window once in a while and stare, thinkin how much better it'd be lowered with 18s and tint.
or like some1 else said i'll just go for pointless drives around town.
and i day dream about her constantly too
sounds like me exactly. i work at circuit city in the car audio section which is way back in the store so i am the farthest i could be from it so i am always hanging out by the front counter looking into the parking lot. i purposely park at the right angle so i can see it. and i think out of 100 miles 80 of those are absolutely pointless trips around campus just so i get to drive it in between class. every morning before i get out of bed i check out some you tube videos of top gear reviewing audis. after that i warm up my car and race around town pretending i am reviewing it. i know this all sounds so stupid but its true (i feel like i am coming clean to my physciatrist)

Old 11-26-2008, 12:01 PM
1st Gear

yes i do stare at it constanly especially since i only see it on the weekends, althou i have a habbit oy staring at other peoples B5's and comparing mine to them.

weird thing when i look at it, sometimes i like my wheels, sometimes i dont, sometimes i think i shoud've saved more and bought a TQM or a TT, but then mine makes more sense, sometimes i like the color, sometimes i wish i bought white.

one thing thou, every time get beyond these things, im so very happy with it, because it reminds me of all the hard work i've had to do, to buy it and keep it.

Old 11-26-2008, 01:42 PM

whenever i go out for a smoke break at work i find a good angle of my car and just look at it. i daydream about driving in some deep *** snow, passing everyone on my way up to the mountain with my subs vibrating agaist my back with the seat heater on 6, or laughing every time some honda with a weed-eater sounding exhaust revs on me at a stop light, i just politly leave in a furry of VVVRRRRRRssssssss- WOOOOSHH! or how the body lines along with the stance are just yelling "IM F' ING SICK!!" at every other car in the parking lot. yeah, its safe to say i love this car.

Old 11-26-2008, 02:22 PM
1st Gear

i've just realized Audi Drivers Hate Hondas

Old 11-26-2008, 03:28 PM

^^ true

Old 11-27-2008, 10:34 AM
1st Gear

You guys are sick! But you've inspired me to do a wash / wax. First time for me. Nervous.

Old 11-27-2008, 10:51 AM
1st Gear

I drove into North Conway yesterday with mine and the look on other peoples faces as i come up next to them or pass them is great. The look of lust and want they have in their eyes is a reason in itself to own an Audi. I had to go into Walmart, parked her and walked about 15 feet away and caught myself looking back doing a double take. The looks are killer. They never get old

Old 11-27-2008, 11:02 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by audi-up
You guys are sick! But you've inspired me to do a wash / wax. First time for me. Nervous.
You've never washed or waxed a car before? Just be nice to it. Don't use a dirty sponge, always keep it wet, and don't do it in the sun. No worries!

Old 11-27-2008, 11:30 AM
1st Gear

before i got mine, german cars never apealed to me, i didn't know what all the fuss was about. when i got mine is when i really started to notice them. so when i sit down on thanksgiving i know what im giving thanks to, hah german engineering it has my heart<3

Old 11-27-2008, 11:35 AM

I love lookin at my baby! But yesterday, I had some f***head open his door into the side of my car and leave a nice 3 inch gouge in the pearl white fender. I could go on for hours about how much I hate the people who have no respect for others and thier stuff, but I won't.

Good thing is...I know who did it, and still have the Bronco Blue paint embedded into my car to prove it ....I can't wait to see them in the parking lot next week.

Quick Reply: Anyone else stare at their car?