B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

2000 Audi A4 damage,worth repairing? or keep just for spare parts for my 2001 Audi A4

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

go back and read my reply about the title. I read up on CT titles for you. or just click HERE

Old 08-05-2010, 01:30 PM
1st Gear

Yo bro look just do it the Cuban way as we say para la pinga when I read your first post you said you had a place to store the car right?......If you do get a towtruck driver and pay him 50 buck's to come at night and take it to your place and ther you go when ever you need a part just go there and rip it out and you could go selling it bit by bit if you choose too. Because if they have not come looking for that car yet then there's no worry's and think about it you pay 700.00 now and your engine on your beloved A4 crap's out (Knock on wood) you go to your place pull out your littil crashed up audi engine and you just saved your self like 2000.00+ it's a good deal just be careful and rember alway's move in the dark lol.

Old 08-05-2010, 02:18 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by chocalotstarfish
If the title, is in their name, even if they dont have it, they can go get another from the dmv. Without the title I would say no, even if you are just going to part it AND you will NEVER fix that frame you would have to find a 3rd b5 cut the whole whole car top off from the bottom of the pillars and frankenstine over. YOU WILL be putting about 4k just to get it back to stock which is not worth it on that car if you want a 2nd car to drive.
ok,i got cha,then its a part out car then and no way of getting a new title in my name,without the current title,nor can i fix it,within meager means

I am pretty sure,that my 2001 A5 B5 engine is in better shape than the engine is this 2000 A4 B5 but its nice to know,if my tranny kicks the bucket,i have another one on stand by or have a extra engine to sell,if i happen to come on hard times and need the money asap

Like i said,i love the door panels,mines are scratched up,so i will do a swap,my driver side leather seat's seem is splitting again,after i got it fixed a couple months ago. but this 2000 A4's driver leather seat has a few slices in the seat,its on the video,where i get close up on it.

I'm probably better off,getting the seams restitched again

Old 08-05-2010, 02:23 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by MiamiA4guy
Yo bro look just do it the Cuban way as we say para la pinga when I read your first post you said you had a place to store the car right?......If you do get a towtruck driver and pay him 50 buck's to come at night and take it to your place and ther you go when ever you need a part just go there and rip it out and you could go selling it bit by bit if you choose too. Because if they have not come looking for that car yet then there's no worry's and think about it you pay 700.00 now and your engine on your beloved A4 crap's out (Knock on wood) you go to your place pull out your littil crashed up audi engine and you just saved your self like 2000.00+ it's a good deal just be careful and rember alway's move in the dark lol.
why would i have to move in the dark? I'm paying the couple for the car,cash money! so i don't see why i would have to be creep'n when getting it.

Old 08-05-2010, 03:38 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by morpheous
why would i have to move in the dark? I'm paying the couple for the car,cash money! so i don't see why i would have to be creep'n when getting it.
Maybe because there selling you a car that does not have a title and they are not legal in this country......OUT OF SITE OUT OF MIND.......trust me it's a Miami thing

Old 08-05-2010, 05:11 PM
2nd Gear

Maybe because there selling you a car that does not have a title and they are not legal in this country......OUT OF SITE OUT OF MIND.......trust me it's a Miami thing
lmao! your a trip man I get it now,I'm not sure if they are willing to play ball or not,i won't give them 500.00 and not be able to take the car,they could easily just have someone take the car,after i give them the first 500.00 payment,then claim the guy that has the title,came and finally took it,then i have to deal with them,paying me back,thats if they are true to their word. I am not willing to take a chance. so its either i can take it with 500.00 down or I'll walk away.

Old 08-06-2010, 09:00 AM
2nd Gear

Well,i met with my auto body guy and he said he can repair it!!! He said i will need to replace the door,being that its bent,then get the whole car painted silver. Then give it a proper Tune up,check fluids,timing belt,water pump kit ect...

Tax season is just round the corner,so i'll put a couple G's into it,then sell it for a profit,after i apply for a duplicate title.

even if i spend 2 G's on it,i can sell it anywhere from 4-5 G's easy,that's a good investment on a car I'm only going to pay 700.00 to get.

Old 08-06-2010, 09:21 AM
1st Gear

Yup just GET the title it is the most important, get that first bro.

Old 08-06-2010, 09:32 AM
2nd Gear

Yup just GET the title it is the most important, get that first bro.
Yes sir! it shouldn't be difficult,i just walk in there and say"hey,i lost my Tilte to my car,can i have the form to fill out for a duplicate title,please? Fill it out,pay the fee,bam! Just as long as the car isn't reported stolen,i know its not,being illegal aliens won't be calling any cops.

Old 08-06-2010, 09:50 AM
1st Gear

yes....BUT be careful the immigrant's dont stab you in the back and be like.................He stole my car.......(BUT IN SPANISH) and then you will be generally FU$%KED or in the case of that picture they will stab you in your head lol(I could not find a back stabbing one -____-)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quick Reply: 2000 Audi A4 damage,worth repairing? or keep just for spare parts for my 2001 Audi A4