B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

034 screwed my day up

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 07:52 PM
Tech Guru
Default 034 screwed my day up

wel, they are sending me my product, but i made 2 orders on the same day, cause i screwed up

and they cancelled it without telling me, so when my order showed up and it was short stuff, i had to reorder the stuff they didn't send

i was hoping it would be here by this weekend, like the other stuff was.... in a week...well, it wasn't so i have to leave my car apart and drive the wifes sonata.... till i have a chance to put the fmic on.........aaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh

Old 03-01-2008, 08:11 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: 034 screwed me

so you placed two orders cause you forgot some stuff and they cancelled one of them? you can check every order's status on the website and they send you email's. when it got cancelled the status of the order should be updated. did they give a reason as to why they cancelled it?

and for future reference, 034 isn't some big company run by a bunch of factory workers. when you messed up the first order, a simple call to Javad would have gotten everything taken care of. He's a really great guy to do business with.

Old 03-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Tech Guru

i have done business with them and will again...... i am not knocking them, just saying that because they cancelled my order and i had to re-order that i am out my car for a few more days..... no biggie really.... i ordered 2 90's and 1 sleve... was like wait, i need more, so i hit the back button and then updated it, and it was fine.... after i checked out, it was just the 2/1 so i ordered i more 90 i think and a 45 and i think 2 2foot sections........ and about 5 sleves...... and when i go in, whatever is left over from this i might have them just use it, weld my ic pipes..... and muffler(magnaflow)

maybe moral, was to do just what you said i should have done

and looking back i should have.... they actually didn't tell me/email me and let me know they did or i would of told them i screwed up and didn't order enough stuff

main thing is i got the tb/wp done todaywhich was a pita..... now i wanna get the fmic done.... i am doing the tp tomorrow...... how do i get to the second nut/bolt on the bottom end of the cat?....... i just realized today that i am bout 1 foot short of 2.5 inch exhaust, so when i get the tp bolted up.... i might have the shop i have been working with weld on another piece of 2.5

i realize the 2.25 won't make a big difference, but it is nice to have full 2.5 from turbo back

hey chaos, would you use 034 for bt tunning?

Old 03-01-2008, 09:02 PM
4th Gear

034arent that bad, greespeed never sent my order for a month and never responded to any of my call then they just refunded my money and cancelled teh order.

Old 03-01-2008, 09:15 PM
Tech Guru

got a magnaflow from zapperformance...... waited a week and a half and then finally got an email saying we are sorry the guy that was in charge of that quit so we can't sell you anything right now...... what bs..... are you telling me they only have one guy in controll of everything?

Old 03-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Tech Guru

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

you can check every order's status on the website and they send you email's. when it got cancelled the status of the order should be updated. did they give a reason as to why they cancelled it?
i actually checked twice today...... only way i found to check status was to contact them...... and again, if i didn't say it, no they didn't..... i would have told them why i did what i did

Old 03-01-2008, 09:31 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: turbo kraut

i have done business with them and will again...... i am not knocking them, just saying that because they cancelled my order and i had to re-order that i am out my car for a few more days..... no biggie really.... i ordered 2 90's and 1 sleve... was like wait, i need more, so i hit the back button and then updated it, and it was fine.... after i checked out, it was just the 2/1 so i ordered i more 90 i think and a 45 and i think 2 2foot sections........ and about 5 sleves...... and when i go in, whatever is left over from this i might have them just use it, weld my ic pipes..... and muffler(magnaflow)

maybe moral, was to do just what you said i should have done

and looking back i should have.... they actually didn't tell me/email me and let me know they did or i would of told them i screwed up and didn't order enough stuff

main thing is i got the tb/wp done todaywhich was a pita..... now i wanna get the fmic done.... i am doing the tp tomorrow...... how do i get to the second nut/bolt on the bottom end of the cat?....... i just realized today that i am bout 1 foot short of 2.5 inch exhaust, so when i get the tp bolted up.... i might have the shop i have been working with weld on another piece of 2.5

i realize the 2.25 won't make a big difference, but it is nice to have full 2.5 from turbo back

hey chaos, would you use 034 for bt tunning?
sounds confusing as hell lol. yeah, next time i would just talk with Javad and he'll make sure everything is done right.

are you talking about going standalone? if you can afford it, simply put its the best you can get. but Uni/Ctapp both have very good tunes out there putting out impressive numbers, so you just need to figure out if the price difference is worth it to you. anything under a 3071r tho and you shouldn't really even be thinkin about.

Old 03-01-2008, 09:36 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: turbo kraut

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

you can check every order's status on the website and they send you email's. when it got cancelled the status of the order should be updated. did they give a reason as to why they cancelled it?
i actually checked twice today...... only way i found to check status was to contact them...... and again, if i didn't say it, no they didn't..... i would have told them why i did what i did
go to My Account on the bottom left of the page (must be logged in) and you can view each order. click each one and towards the bottom there is the order history that is updated when orders get posted, processed, and shipped

Old 03-01-2008, 09:40 PM
Tech Guru

i was just thinking....... i know some people who are running it on a "rally" car

if it posted 6 days ago, shouldn't it be here?

oh, and fixed title, as that is how it is, not that they screwed me

Old 03-01-2008, 09:58 PM
5th Gear

when it says its been posted, it has is shipped. so after that, its the carrier thats being slow. unfortunately 034 uses UPS, which sux a nut[:'(]

Quick Reply: 034 screwed my day up