Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

You know you drive a TT when..

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 05:19 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: You know you drive a TT when..

yeah i get the twin turbo thing a whole lot? people are like "that thing is super fast! its twin turbo" im like no its a single turbo. then they argue. which is really dumb becuase they then say but its a TT which must mean twin turbo, it couldnt possibly mean something like Touring trophy. loli love the looks i get in the car. I love this car. even after so much cost and repair. still love it. nothing else can compete. but i would trade it for a new M3

Old 05-17-2007, 05:24 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: audistud13

yeah i get the twin turbo thing a whole lot? people are like "that thing is super fast! its twin turbo" im like no its a single turbo. then they argue. which is really dumb becuase they then say but its a TT which must mean twin turbo, it couldnt possibly mean something like Touring trophy. loli love the looks i get in the car. I love this car. even after so much cost and repair. still love it. nothing else can compete. but i would trade it for a new M3
Yeah i was thinking about trading in the TT already for an 02 M3. Its just sittingat my dads job waiting to be sold, only thing its 27k. I dont know if i wanna spend that much on a used car. But it sucks, i have 2 2 seater cars and it sucks cause im always getting rides from friends when we go outand they say im lucky i have a 2 seater otherwise id be driving their asses lol. I dont mind though, i wanna carry friends with me. I need a damn backseat.

Old 05-17-2007, 07:47 PM
1st Gear

yeah they are all about that price or higher. i wish i could afford one. its one a few cars i would trade my tt for.

Old 05-17-2007, 11:28 PM
2nd Gear

You know you drive a TT when you want a sportier luxury coupe but nothing has the same style, luxury and usability as the TT [sm=loveeyes.gif]

Seriously...I've looked at a buncha stuff as an alternative:

-350Z was nice, but there's no TURBO! I can't live without a turbo. I let off the throttle and can't stand not hearing a DV. Not to mention the obnoxious yellow gauges and poor interior...just didn't cut it.
-I tried a 300ZX twin turbo...too old, too crude. Fast as shat but too crude.
-I don't fit in an S2000. Neither does my gigantic sub box (which fits fine in the TT's hatch).
-Z4 seems nice but I have yet to drive one...plus no room like the TT

Old 05-18-2007, 02:01 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: 1QWIK7

ORIGINAL: audistud13

Yeah i was thinking about trading in the TT already for an 02 M3. Its just sittingat my dads job waiting to be sold, only thing its 27k. I dont know if i wanna spend that much on a used car. But it sucks, i have 2 2 seater cars and it sucks cause im always getting rides from friends when we go outand they say im lucky i have a 2 seater otherwise id be driving their asses lol. I dont mind though, i wanna carry friends with me. I need a damn backseat.
i feel your pain... TT is cool but it sure would be nice to have a back seat... im thinking of buying a second car... like a 96 civic or something like that