Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

www.ttstuff.com

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 08:27 PM
1st Gear
Default www.ttstuff.com

I placed an order with guys last week. I got an automated email saying my item has been shipped. I live less than 2 hours away from their location. It's been a week now and guess what ....nothing. I've asked for a tracking number in several emails with no reply. I know they dind't ship it through UPS, as of yet. I'm a former manager and have some inside information on the shipping proscess, that is not avaiable to the public, through other UPS managers. I only found out there phone number and address from searching the internet. I tried to call with no luck. I only get a answering maching , which seems like someones home.

Has anyone else had experineces like this with this business? I emailed them a final time and asked politely for a tracking number or confirmation number. I have yet to get a reply. I'm about to file a fraud charge on my credit card and report them to the better business beuaru if they don't responed to my last email.

Old 09-02-2007, 08:30 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: www.ttstuff.com

They were slow with my order. -I've heard many say they are slow. - No worries.... however I would let the better biz know...they are to slow with shipping. - I waited a month for some items.

Old 09-03-2007, 12:24 AM
2nd Gear

HHHMMM...ttstuff [:@]. Some people love them I'm not a fan. I had the same experience with them that you are having right now. It took WEEKS to get my stuff from them. I sent several emails and they replied to one. I never recieved tracking numbers and they do nothing but hide behind an email address to which they don't respond. Don't feel bad you, myself and several others dealt with the same thing. They by no means ripped me off, I did get my stuff it just took forever! This is what happens when you order from a place that doesn't actually stock the stuff they advertise. I would NEVER order from them again thay are a complete joke.

Old 09-03-2007, 01:06 AM
1st Gear

i just purchased the borla exhaust from ttstuff, and yes i recieved the same confrimation email you did!. i'm going to be so ticked off if it takes seval weeks to arrive, since you pay EXTRA for shipping!. they need to get there shat together!!!.

Old 09-03-2007, 01:14 AM
1st Gear

see, that's just not good to hear. I was planning on ordering some stuff from them but I'd rather wait days than weeks. Thanks for the heads up.

Old 09-03-2007, 01:15 AM
2nd Gear

You got burned....I payed for priority shipping too. Read this thread. It is one guys rant about ttstuff that I added to with my experience I was going thru with them at the time.

https://www.audiforums.com/m_520495/tm.htm

Old 09-03-2007, 01:26 AM
1st Gear

way to run a bussiness, what, do they just not care?. so no one has been able to reach a live person?.

Old 09-03-2007, 03:12 AM
1st Gear

same here... i let my bank know, they forgot tosend me a part( a temp sensor) but they never forgot tocharge me. after 1 month of waiting and stupid automated e-mails nothing. so i had to let my bank know what happened.