Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Who are you?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 12:06 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Who are you?

LOL I have pulled the e brake up on some **** head trying to beat my car. Took the Forqing ket out right while he was driving Scared the crap out of him. LOL And as you know the Key is on the left side, I just reached over the Steering wheel and pulled the forker out LOL LOL. KNow if i know you and im like Drive this B***H then im cool.

LOL

Old 03-07-2007, 12:13 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: JewbinTT

LOL I have pulled the e brake up on some **** head trying to beat my car. Took the Forqing ket out right while he was driving Scared the crap out of him. LOL And as you know the Key is on the left side, I just reached over the Steering wheel and pulled the forker out LOL LOL. KNow if i know you and im like Drive this B***H then im cool.

LOL
Huh??

Old 03-07-2007, 12:16 AM
1st Gear

Me at work today.

Ahhhhhhh what a forqing day.

And Becca I think I know you.

Jeff

you were drunk at work? lol

Old 03-07-2007, 12:22 AM
1st Gear

I was telling a story of a guy that thought he was gonna beat the crap out of one of my cars. SO that is what i did to stop the car. LOL

And No i wasnt drunk at work that is just me.

Old 03-07-2007, 12:27 AM
4th Gear

I was telling a story of a guy that thought he was gonna beat the crap out of one of my cars. SO that is what i did to stop the car. LOL
Ohhhhh... I gotcha now!

Old 03-07-2007, 12:36 AM
I'm make believe

Id have the thing sideways more than strait so you would have to rip my hand off the ebrake first!!

Old 03-07-2007, 12:59 AM
2nd Gear

LOL i was jumping on the Becca Ban Wagon.

I think im the olest Mo Fo here

Here is one of the cars I sold like 2 weeks ago Damn fast Runs like a raped ape.

And another.

Another

Lets Just Say Its been a great year already.

Dman I love my Freaken Job
WOW Jewbin, those cars are amazing. I drive by your dealership everytime I take my car in for service, I sometimes almost get in a wreck trying to look over and see whats all parked out there, haha. I keep wanting to stop by and take a look around.

I'm taking my car in on thursday to have them fix whatever they messed up, maybe I'll take a walk down the street to see what you got... you gona be there thursday?

BTW, why did you guys sell the Audi dealership, the service has gone down thecrapper since it was sold [:@]

Old 03-07-2007, 04:39 AM
1st Gear

I'm Tory, yes I have a chick's name. Not much to say, I'm 19, I am a full time student at 19 semester units, and I work 25hrs a week as a "Firedog PC Tech" at Circuit City. Say what you will about the ccity, it's paying for my Europe trip in June - September. I love my TT, just wish I had the extra $ to dump into it. The picture is almost two years old, but not much has changed.

Old 03-07-2007, 09:40 AM
1st Gear

Drunk,

Hmmm, I'm military stationed in Germany, I've got some of those;-) Photographer was my wife, and obviously she's toasty too

Here's one from this past weekend:

and another,

I had just taken over 200 from these guys in Poker, but I supplied the alcohol, and these were just the last 4 players, it's about 4 am here, we played along time. BTW, I'm the one whose shirt say's Swallow or it's going in you eye, on the left.

Old 03-07-2007, 12:40 PM
3rd Gear

Military what branch and where at in Germany? I have some drunken photos of myself and my army buddies the nite before I left to come over here to the sandbox hmm where are those at....

Me at work in Oklahoma.

Me at work in Iraq, nothing like a nice Cuban with your N/A beer to finish off a hard nights work...

Sorry about the quality in the first pic, da wife took the pic and as you can tell she was alittle toasted. There were only about six of us and those two bottles were gone along with a few others. Man do I miss those days...