Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yeah, I'll meet up with you for the drive, and camp
38.46%
Driving alone, but I'll camp
0%
Sorry, I'm too high class for camping
15.38%
Whats H2O?
46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Who are the 5 who said YES to camping?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 10:58 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: Who's interested in camping with us at H2O?

Looking like there might be 2 options for those in NY/PA for the cruise down. Tentativly planned routes going from the northern border of NY following down past Watertown, Syracuse, Binghamton, and then down thru PA from there. I'll probably be going the other route, which will hopefully follow 87 South down the eastern side of the State. Potentially could pick people up in Albany, Newburgh, or where ever we manage to intercept the group.

Probalby wouldn't be a bad idea for those interested in driving down with us to PM me your phone number, cell preferably. Don't worry, I won't drunk dial you at 3am. (maybe just Becca). Its not often I get access to the computer during the week since I work on the road, so if theres a big update I can let you know, or (knock on wood) a last minute change of plans... nobody will be left waiting in a McDonalds parking lot somewhere for a bunch of cars with stage fright induced breakdowns on the way to the show.

Old 08-29-2007, 11:10 PM
4th Gear

My cell is always on. If you're taking the thruway down, and going along the eastern side of PA...
That means I'd be able to catch up with you guys in Philly off 76 or 95, pending upon which way you go.
Works for me!

Old 08-29-2007, 11:18 PM
5th Gear

Well, I wasn't worried so much about your number, but the only other # I have at this point is Jeff in Syracuse. Hopefully I have more than 2 people interested here...

Old 08-30-2007, 09:55 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: achTTung

Looking like there might be 2 options for those in NY/PA for the cruise down. Tentativly planned routes going from the northern border of NY following down past Watertown, Syracuse, Binghamton, and then down thru PA from there. I'll probably be going the other route, which will hopefully follow 87 South down the eastern side of the State. Potentially could pick people up in Albany, Newburgh, or where ever we manage to intercept the group.

Probalby wouldn't be a bad idea for those interested in driving down with us to PM me your phone number, cell preferably. Don't worry, I won't drunk dial you at 3am. (maybe just Becca). Its not often I get access to the computer during the week since I work on the road, so if theres a big update I can let you know, or (knock on wood) a last minute change of plans... nobody will be left waiting in a McDonalds parking lot somewhere for a bunch of cars with stage fright induced breakdowns on the way to the show.
Newburgh, NY 12550? That's like 20 minutes away from me. & from Albany to Newburgh is a good hour, not even worth it to speed since police love hiding in bushes.

Old 08-30-2007, 04:50 PM
5th Gear

Yeah, you're one of my hopefuls, since you're actually on the way, or not far off from the route, depending on which way we're going.

I'm in Middletown right now actually, you wanna have a few beers tonight?

Old 08-30-2007, 04:57 PM

you guys stopping in MD anywhere on the western shore before crossing the bay bridge?

Old 08-30-2007, 05:03 PM
5th Gear

Toms supposed to call me in about an hr, I'll try to discuss our route(s) and exact camping location.

Old 09-01-2007, 09:21 AM

looks like I'll be able to make this event. let me know the driving route so I can meet up.

Only about a 2.5-3hr drive from my house.

Old 09-01-2007, 10:14 AM
4th Gear

Good deal Ryan! How'd you manage to get out of your previous arrangements?

Old 09-01-2007, 11:10 AM

1 part plans fell through. 1 part cool wifey.

Quick Reply: Who are the 5 who said YES to camping?