Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yeah, I'll meet up with you for the drive, and camp
38.46%
Driving alone, but I'll camp
0%
Sorry, I'm too high class for camping
15.38%
Whats H2O?
46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Who are the 5 who said YES to camping?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 11:16 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Who's interested in camping with us at H2O?

I really want to go but yeaaa........ things arent looking too good...

(sorry about that post before, im ashamed[&o])

Old 08-24-2007, 11:20 PM
5th Gear

Prolly drive down Sept. 28th. --BBQ is the 29th, Show is the 30th.

BTW, this thread is getting out of hand!

Old 08-24-2007, 11:23 PM
4th Gear

Matt, just let me know the costs to register and good stuff like that when it becomes available.

Old 08-24-2007, 11:24 PM
4th Gear

crap... i hate my life, of course im going out of town then... figures... hope you guys have fun without me... even though im the life of the party

Old 08-25-2007, 10:44 AM
5th Gear

BABBQ and music fest tickets are $5, spectator tickets are $8, usually a contribution to the camping fund, which isn't a lot, friday night we go looking for a gocart track, whats that go for, usually $8 a race? We don't race much, not everybody has money just pouring out of their wallet... Its not a bad idea to BYOB, and/or snacks, actual meals we eat in town. The chicken at the BBQ is delicious. Theres a flea market of car parts on saturday, unfortunately not a ton of TT stuff, there are a few vendors there from the big companies though, so if you're thinking of a mod, and you wanna see the part in person, or talk to one of their techs before you buy, this is an opportunity. APR, GIAC, and Revo are all flashing ECU's. I've done the 2 for 1 deal from APR in the past. Plastic is usually accepted (I know it is from APR). Be advised, 2000 TT's don't have the memory space on the ECU for more than one program, and they don't solder on site, so you'd still need to find a shop to get the work done, and unless you can work something with APR, you'll still need to pay for the actual chip when it comes time to install. (cost me an extra $50 when I had the work done, parts/labor).

Old 08-25-2007, 11:25 AM
4th Gear

So I take it tickets are bought at the gate. Where's the pit stop in PA?
I'd probably have to catch up with you guys there.

Old 08-25-2007, 12:46 PM
2nd Gear

I'm from SD

Old 08-27-2007, 06:26 PM
5th Gear

H2Oi... Counting down the days!!!!! [/align]

Only 1 month and 5 days 'til the largest, "true enthusiast" dub/audi gathering in the US.... The "LAID BACK", 2 day, VW/Audi Event - September 29 & 30, 2007. Ocean City, MD. Show car registration is live and is available, exclusively, online and Saturday at the BABBQ between 1-3pm. There will NOT be any show car registration on Sunday!!! Get your spot NOW! http://www.h2ointernational.com/show.car.info.html Want to see THE nicest dubs & audis in the US? Purchase a spectator ticket now at discounted rates... http://www.h2ointernational.com/spectator.tix.html

Our address: 685 Mosser Road
McHenry, Maryland 21541 [/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]So, those ticket prices I posted are the discount rates, but I wouldn't expect TOO much more at the gate.

Also, I got some more info as to where we're camping. Hope you like wild horses.

Chincoteague Island... Don't know the exact place still though, but reservations are made.

A little background, Chincoteague and Assateague Islands are home of wild horses.

And you thought you had to go out west for those....

Old 08-27-2007, 07:54 PM
4th Gear

OMG!! The islands are beautiful! My grandparents took me there once when I was 9!
The wild horses are amazing as well!! No need to bring food if you like muscles! You can dig them right out of the shore!
I'm so stoked!!!

Old 08-27-2007, 10:18 PM

AAHHHH!!! OC!!!! damn...I havent been there in years...been stuck in Cali for 4 long years...

Quick Reply: Who are the 5 who said YES to camping?