Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

What do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 04:24 AM
3rd Gear
Default What do you think?

Im just looking at a fun around town car to work on and just have fun.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...amp;cardist=31

Old 03-23-2008, 10:29 AM
Default RE: What do you think?

looks clean for that mileage...

damn i cant believe TTs are now sub-10K. depressing for those of us that paid way more than that....

however with that high mileage i would hope the car has some carfax/records? that may be a money pit if you arent careful...

also, that car should be on its second timing belt at LEAST by now. if i was you i would absolutely make sure there are records of this being done.

i found my TT on autotrader, just waited and waited until i found the exact perfect deal.

good luck!

Old 03-23-2008, 11:08 AM
2nd Gear

the dealership looks like it has barbwire around it.... not sure I would trust them too much

Old 03-23-2008, 11:48 AM
3rd Gear

Yeah im just looking around at them i want something that i can wrench on but dont want a money pit.

Old 03-23-2008, 03:46 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: ocadam

Yeah im just looking around at them i want something that i can wrench on but dont want a money pit.
andyou want a TT? TT and money pit go hand in hand in my books!

No all asideit's great car for a project/hobby.That is what mine is now, it sits in the garage and gets tinkered on. Man that is some high mileage, I have an 01 225q and it has a little over60K on the dial, I think if you looked around a bit more you could find the same car for a little more money and less miles. I find people who bought the cars new used them primarily as a recreational weekend vehicle. There are tons on the market now with low miles.

Old 03-23-2008, 07:06 PM
3rd Gear

I will still have my A4 so it will just be a hobby mostly. Something to do when im bored. Yeah it will be at least a month or two until i make
a descion.