Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

TT or SRT-6???

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 09:50 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: TT or SRT-6???

the red and blue dots are part of a boost machine found on modshack.info

Old 05-20-2007, 09:55 PM
1st Gear

i read about it now... can you use it with anMBC, or basically that's what that is?... i see that diagram keeps the n75 there... with an MBC you can take the n75 out right?

Old 05-20-2007, 09:57 PM
4th Gear

the boost machine is a MBC if thats what you were asking

Old 05-20-2007, 10:10 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: theTTkid

neur0tic... i pretty much cried when i saw the system in your trunk... i bet mines louder
Unless you have 9500 series MTX 12" or higher... then I doubt it.

JL w7 series subwoofers are probably the cleanest sounding high-output speaker you can get for under $2,000 a piece.
My setup is designed for SQ and not SPL. I build from the mid/highs and work my way back. I'm running Focal Utopia 3-way components in the doors. Unless you're running the berillium utopias, there's no way you have anything even remotely close to the sound quality Im getting up front. Plus, Im running the front utopias ANd the rear focal polyglass off of identical Zapco 350.2 amplifiers with fiber optic cabling from the sound processor to the amplifier @ 8Ohms per. And even though I'm completely setup for esoteric sound quality and clarity, I'm still pushing close to 160 dB right now.

Old 05-20-2007, 10:13 PM
4th Gear

i know i know, im just jealous [&o]

Old 05-20-2007, 10:17 PM
2nd Gear

Yea, its very unnecessary and a little obscene how loud it is... and it still will never crack or pop no matter how high I crank it. It's more of a hobbie and a pass-time than anything else. I normally listen to metal, emo, industrial, and aucustic so there's almost zero reaon to have the subwoofers I have other than to balance out with the ridiculous mids and highs when I turn it up to high volume levels. those were the only subwoofers that could keep up with my interior speakers at high levels. -shrugs-

Old 05-20-2007, 11:30 PM
1st Gear

ok the newbie intruding again[sm=hia.gif]
Chris did you make that box??? Where did you get it? Also do you have a BOV/DV onthat greencar?

Old 05-21-2007, 12:48 AM
2nd Gear

Yes... I have a Forge DV007 diverter valve on it. no, I did not make the box. I did almost all the rest of the install myself, but I had the box made professionally only because I knew how hard it'd be to fit it to the contours of the interior back there and still meet the airspace requirements. not to mention its actually a box inside a box. the Processor, Capacitor, Extra battery, A/V receiver for the head unit, and all the cabling are all mounted under the speaker enclosure inside the outer box. It was a little too specific for my handy work.

Old 05-21-2007, 05:16 AM
1st Gear

Chris, dude at first i didn't like the color of your TT,it's notan usual color, and didn't have much time to read around the forum about it, but all that high-tech stuff you've done are hella cool, the sound, the engine upgrades... what can i say awsome [sm=icon_rock.gif]ride man. I will be around probably reading every thread tryin' to learn more about these cars. thanks for all the answers EVERYONE... and since i started this thread, should i be the one to end it? it's not talking aboutTTs and SRTs anymore...how does it work?
first forum i'm writing on...

Old 05-21-2007, 09:23 AM
2nd Gear

Eventually the thread will just fade away after nobody posts in it and other threads are bumped up on the list. You don't have to "close" it or anything.