Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

TT haters

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 06:16 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: TT haters

OK like the Shark Thing is kinda funny actually.

Still Post the number we can keep calling asking for some guy we all use the same name (ie Bob) then in like a month one of us calls and says hey its Bob did i get any messages. LOL LOL

Old 11-14-2006, 07:05 PM
4th Gear

Too bad you don't have his cell number - that could put a financial hurt'n on the punk...

Old 11-14-2006, 07:30 PM
1st Gear

I know what I would do...I'm in the Bomb Squad...I'll leave the rest to ya'll imaginations

Old 11-14-2006, 08:57 PM
4th Gear

What? Something like this? [:-]

[IMG]local://upfiles/25224/95CAC89D19234BA882680F1FAA29E227.gif[/IMG]

Old 11-14-2006, 09:44 PM
1st Gear

i used this on a guy who slashed my $1500 truck tires. you take anchovies with the oil and everything and put it in the vents on the cowl behind the hood. you can litterally never get the smell out and that will also make it impossable to sell the car. you can also switch two of his plug wires if it doesnt have an internal hood latch. it will idle fine but when he gets on it, backfiring out the @$$. good luck and keep us updated.

Old 11-16-2006, 09:35 PM

fill the tank with water(fuel tank) or pour it down the in take and try to hydrolock the engine . it's fast and make a nice potion for the interior

Old 11-16-2006, 10:34 PM
1st Gear

I've dealt with punks like that before, when I was driving my Porsche. He only did it because there was someone around to impress, namely the girl. The best way to get him back, is wait for the right moment to embarass him in front of his girl.

My personal fav in my Porsche was to get in front of them and when I got to the next traffic light I would pull a bit towards the side of the road (where all the nice rocks and sand are) and dump the clutch on green and give them a nice shower of sand and rocks, and proceed to fade into the distance. I live in Colorado so there typically is a nice bit of sand on our roads most of the time. Albeit you will want to hold that gas down until you are well enough away so they don't get a chance at following you or getting your plates.

Anyway, the oil thing sounds fun too, although a bit more rough.

-Anthony

Old 11-17-2006, 02:59 AM

Man, you are near where I lived the past 10 yrs(just moved to chicago from Allentown). Too bad I'm here now. Sometimes friends in law enforcement can come in handy. For the time being, just a couple of potatoes jamed up his tail pipe and a note on his windshield telling him this is just the beginning of a long relationship will suffice.

Old 11-17-2006, 03:29 AM
1st Gear

I'm likin any of the ones that make his Jeep smell completely rotten, but whatever you do, you need to make sure he knows it was you that did it, so that bastard will think twice next time. It reminds me of this Video of the guys in a truck chasing down a guy in a BMW

Old 11-17-2006, 06:45 AM
3rd Gear

Yea the shark one is great, lol never thought of it thought, but you cant let the job go undone there has to be something done. Let us know what happens ohh and take pics too LOL

Quick Reply: TT haters