Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

TT haters

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 07:01 PM
1st Gear
Default TT haters

On Saturday, I was going to a freinds house to meet up to go see some local bands. I had the top down on a 6 lane highway, high traffic & stoplight kinda road (PA 145) and I passed some kids in a Jeep, 2 guys one girl. I got stuck behind a car making a left hand turn, and when the Jeep passed me, they yelled sh*t at me and threw their spitter (used for dipping tobacco) at my car. It was all over and inside. It took me a minute before the car was able to turn off, and I had the TT up to 90 in no time bobbin and weaving my way through traffic until I caught them. I texted myself their plat number, then pulled along side them. The kid asked me "What the f*ck am I going to do about it?" Well, this is what I did. I called my brother who's best friend owns a towing company, and he ran the plates for me. I now have his name, address, and phone number through reverse phone look-up. I did a drive by past the house Sunday and saw the Jeep. My question to you guys is "what the f*ck" should I do about it! I am a teacher now, and in my younger days I would have taken out his oil drain plug, but I do not want any legal implications. I think just pranking him every few weeks and letting him know I have all of this information would be fun. He is gonna freak when I describe the color of his house and his mailbox to him!!!! I know if someone did that to me, i would be a little uneasy driving my car. Any ideas?!?

Old 11-13-2006, 07:08 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: TT haters

I would personally wear rubber gloves, (Finger prints) Research the model of car. Know what size tools you will need...bring an oil pan.... drain his oil in the middle of the night... screw it back in.....and drive off....

that is just me.

Seriously I would do that. I'm not as mature as you....but I in no way show mercy to people like that.

Pranks wont change him....however i doubt he has your plate.... I mail him a letter saying " this is what i'll do"

Heck...I had a friend once...who was at Home Depo .....some guy drove up next to his 7 series...and just rocked his door into my friends car.... the guy got out... looked at my friend and I who were in the car and just said, " oops... im sorry " ...and walked off....

this left a massive dent in his drivers side door....

My friend got out of his car....reached in his trunk ...grabbed his nail gun ...and nailed the guys doors shut...

needless to say.... i think taking his oil off is letting him off easy.

Old 11-13-2006, 07:49 PM
4th Gear

*Note to self*
Stay on bwmtoaudi's good side!

In all honestly though I'd send the douche the bill for getting the car cleaned!
If he doesn't pay it I'd take him to small claims court!

Old 11-13-2006, 08:02 PM
1st Gear

This is a tricky one. Should you lower yourself to his level? Are you likely to get anything out of taking the legal approach?

Either way, seems like a no win, ie. he had other people with him and you have no witnesses.

I had damage done to my ride a few years ago by a bicyclist who fell on the side of my car after loosing balance at a red light. She blamed me for not leaving enough room for her. When I sent her the bill she got a guy to ring me who "encouraged" me to forget the whole thing as they now had all my details.

Good luck with it and let us know the outcome.

ps. drain the *****'s oil [sm=icon_quiet.gif]

Old 11-13-2006, 08:22 PM
1st Gear

I would drain the oil.
Hands down. He laughed at you like it was a big joke i would return the favor.

Or slash his tires or bring a pant stick with you use for marking metel when you cut it and write on the door of his car *I know where you live*

Because you had no witnesses legal way isn't going to do anything. which stinks sucks to lower your self to there level.

Old 11-13-2006, 08:25 PM
4th Gear

Believe it or not, I'm an "eye for an eye" kinda guy... so with that said...

He threw spit into your ride - clean it - get a bill - make sure there's no personal information on it - tack it to his seat and urinate all on the inside - hell bring a few buddies just in case...

Just be ready for retaliation, mate - so you may want to keep your top up! [:'(]

Old 11-13-2006, 08:29 PM
1st Gear

Edited after talking to a friend.

Friend of mine had something like this kinda happen to his car.
What they did was found a road kill skunk and threw it in the kids interrior haha

Old 11-13-2006, 09:31 PM
1st Gear

take that deer **** stuff that comes in a bottle and squirt it all over his jeep... the oder should seep into his top and most likely won't ever come out unless he replaces the top.

Old 11-13-2006, 09:51 PM
2nd Gear

drain his oil, then put a couple bottles of pancake syrup in his gas tank, that"ll teach that M*****F*****

Old 11-13-2006, 09:56 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: mitchs_TT

take that deer **** stuff that comes in a bottle and squirt it all over his jeep... the oder should seep into his top and most likely won't ever come out unless he replaces the top.
I like that idea. I won't take as much effort or have the risks of the other suggestions. Hey you don't even have to even physically touch the Jeep to get your point across. [&:]

Quick Reply: TT haters