Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

TT-1 Cobra-0 1.8L FTW!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 12:40 AM
2nd Gear
Default TT-1 Cobra-0 1.8L FTW!!

Ok, first of all let me say this... I'm not the street racing type, I usually don't feel the need to prove my car has bigger ***** than yours, but sometimes I just get in that sitiuation where it happens.

So tonight I was on the way home heading through town, typical 4 lane road, quite a few traffic lights, there is a car behing me and I can hear its exhaust which is pretty mean sounding. Curious as to what it is, I get in the other lane to see what it is. Find out its a mustand and as it gets closer beside me I see the stripe along the side and the stripe are the letters c-o-b-r-a... hmm.

We end up at the next light side by side, the passenger is appearently a little drunk, or maybe just naturally stupid acting, IDK well, he starts asking me to race, I was like no thanks man, the driver is reving the engine shake my head and say not tonight. he takes off squeeling and all, you know, whatever. The next light I'm beside a taxi, the taxi driver is like man you should race that guy, you car is badass lookin... I gave a light laugh and said thanks

Now at the next light, guess who I end up beside at the front, yep Mr. cobra. and this time I'm in the left lane, and in order for the passenger to continue his drunk/BS conversation with me, he hangs half way out the window and sits on the window sill.... starts making some rude comments, which I will refrain from posting . I end up accepting the challenge (thinking I'm about to get my *** handed to me [&o]) lol.

I'm still getting use to this beefy clutch, my launches anr not perfect yet. just taking a guess at a good rpm to start, I give it about 3500. The light changes and we take off, appearently I need a little more revs because I bog a little... he takes off FAST, his rear even gets a little sideways.

We were pretty even when we git through the light, thats when I go for second and ofcourse the bastard won't go in, I have to try it again before it decides to go in... by now he is in front, after I hit third, surprisingly that little 1.8L starts to pull and by the end of third, were dead even, hit fourth and I pull ahead by half a car, WOW.

He realizes he's lost and hits the brakes hard. He catches up to me and starts blabbering excuses haha. "man if I wasn't spinning I would have killed you" yeh and I missed 2nd gear, get over it dude haha

I would have liked to see how it ended up if I caught 2nd the first try... one way or the other, this car is not bad for being a 1.8L [:-]

Old 10-07-2007, 12:51 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: TT-1 Cobra-0 1.8L FTW!!

Nice win! Your new rims are pretty badass man.

Old 10-07-2007, 12:54 AM
2nd Gear

thanks, there also nice and light... which is the reason I wanted them

Old 10-07-2007, 01:25 AM
3rd Gear

yeah my rs4 rims are lighter than the stock fat fives but are heavier than the konigs so it kinda sucks but i love how they look anyway lol nice kill too

Old 10-07-2007, 08:50 AM
I'm make believe

good ole sh!tstain drivers, they never change [8D]

Old 10-07-2007, 11:42 AM
2nd Gear

I think there worse than the honda boys... not only are they cocky but there jacka$$es too. by the way, I looked up the stats on it, 4.6L V8 thats pretty sad... I think the ford engineers need to go back to school [sm=owned.gif]