Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

The truth about Modshack

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 05:14 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: The truth about Modshack

I can understand a lot of what Cincy is saying. What does Steve say in rebuttal to these points?

Old 10-17-2007, 05:18 PM
I'm make believe

that all of his customers [sm=icon_blah.gif]

Old 10-17-2007, 06:59 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: cincyTT

i see now, my bad. But you get where im coming from.
oh yeh, but the power of words can persuade people into believing anything. if people would think about it, maybe they would realize the truth more often.

Old 10-17-2007, 07:28 PM
SoCal Crew Member

^ mmhmm. how do you think hitler sparked a whole nation to thinking genocide was ok

Old 10-17-2007, 08:37 PM
2nd Gear

Steve Schwing is Hitler?! [sm=smiley3.gif]

Old 10-18-2007, 09:55 AM
2nd Gear

omg lmao! considering we all drive GERMAN cars designed by Hitler as VW -people's car is direct translation-, i think we all got conned.

BUT, regardless of what peopel think of modshack, Steve is a nice guy and he is there for you to drill him with questions, AND he has done a great deal of work on his TT or at least as i seen on the fotki. Item bashing is ok, since im just gonna go with supa shroom experience woot woot! still lookign to see if we can group it up ... elite and neur0tic you guys are wit me right ! cmon boys any1 else looking to replace the
Very.
Tarded.
Downright.
Aweful

Sh*t ill even make a supa dupa insulated peice of plywood cover for the shroom(s). tin foil + buble wrap doesnt cost too much last time i checked.

/\ coffee is starting to kick in,... dont mind me.

Old 10-18-2007, 10:10 AM
3rd Gear

I don't think anyone can say anything negative about the support and quality of the products. Every post that I have read states that he is a great guy and supportive of the TT community.

The problem is the performance claims.

When I bought my TT I was reading up in the forumsand thought... Modshack stage 3 and chip = Smokin 350Z's All day long.
As far as I know this is not the case.

I'm glad i've been wasting my money elsewhere and have left the TT close to stock.

Old 10-18-2007, 10:46 AM
2nd Gear

the mbc will let you smoke 350zs all day long .. but u need a BT along with it and a list of other mods.

while we are here, im wondering about the DEFCON suspension components. i want to revert back to MK1 2000 suspension setup, maybe go 1 step stiffer, im compiling all the bushing - sway bars since im getting those replaced for new ones.

any thoughts/experience with the defcon?

Old 10-18-2007, 12:17 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: WishIWasRWD

Every post that I have read states that he is a great guy and supportive of the TT community.
I like the part when he talked **** about me on AW that were far from true and bashes the **** out of vortex and then goes there to suck up to the noobs so they buy his stuff.

if you doubt me, search my sn in the TT section there

Old 10-18-2007, 01:02 PM
2nd Gear

any1 on the defcon mk1 suspension conversion?

Quick Reply: The truth about Modshack