Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Timing Pull Measurement Question...

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 04:16 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by ThePaintballGuy
Ok. this is a little off topic, but freegeek, what is that thing in your sig???

Josh
That is one awesome little gadget called the LiquidTT. It does everything but dispense coffee in the morning on the way to work
I can't wait to get the updated Software in mine so I can dyno my car
I am thinking 430HP and 500lbs of torque. Okay, I am mistaking my car with CincyTT's car

Old 08-06-2008, 07:58 PM
3rd Gear
Post APR may be different

with the water meth spraying at 5 and full at 12psi and no adjustments made to timing i get very little pull....my tests were done when the outside temps were 85-88 degrees pretty hot day... now most people i know with water meth have GIAC chip tunes....so this is what i think the difference is..apr becuz of their powerfull and smooth powerband has much different timing settings throughout the rpm range...only thing i can come up with...i get 2-3 pull in some cylinders...then when i just barely raised it to .75 advance (or one click up on channel 9 with unitune software) one time i got 10 degrees pull(only happened once) but on average it was around 5-7 in most cylinders.....car still runs great and def can tell when not spraying with stock timing(still apr tho) vs spraying like i said above at 5psi then full at 12psi now this needs to be thought on and APR wont help becuz they think im trying to steal thier program which is crap....but unitune DOESNT read the APR timing adjustments.... i asked APR how thier program works if the timing is set the same all the time or it changes depending on the RPMS and certain conditions they wouldnt say so if you have APR 93 oct and have water/meth let me know what you find out......email or post or even PM me