Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

TheTTKID that was a ahole move , calling you out

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 10:06 PM
Default TheTTKID that was a ahole move , calling you out

i usually mind my biz and only offer help but i saw something that was the gayest **** ever. in the thread about the N75 valve the newbie jeff shared his review of a product and was kinda hassled. nothing big im sure he's a big boy and can handle it. anyways he was told that about other options that were better than his current set up. end of story. or it should have been. the user Jeff was kinda turned off by our way of telling him about the better options and decided this wasntthe forum for him.he emailed me letting me know this and i offered to put myselfas a resource he can use for future questions as alot of people on this forum do.

this is what pissed me off. after this thread begins to die theTTkid decides he will tell jeff what to do as he is a such a valued member that is so all knowing and pm's this to him.

From: "PM notification from Audi Forums" <support@audiforums.com>
>To: "jeffhauser1@msn.com" <jeffhauser1@msn.com>
>Subject: PM from theTTkid: GTFO!!! Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 13:30:15 -0700
>
>theTTkid just sent you a private message at 7/13/2007 1:30:15 PM:
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> GTFO!!!
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>dont come here and bash people who know what they are talking about
>
>an mbc is more expensive but much better than a N75... an n75 is for
>pussies who are looking for a quick 10hp..
>
>go to audiworld and disrespect them.
>
>Nice talkin with ya
>
>---haha OWNED
>

honestly we all feel a little to strong about our opinions at times and get a little nasty defending or proving them, thats not a big deal its part of life. im surei might have done it, although it dosent come to mind. but this is total bullshit. im not defending jeff, just calling you out that your a dick. flame me all you want this has to be said. i never have gotten personal on this forum or any, this is a first. im really holding back right now and trying to be civil but this pisses me off. YOU ARE NOT HELPING AUDIFORUMS. you are helping audiworld. and also im calling you a ***** and this is coming from someone who can put you in your place in any number of things. see i didnt want to say that but im pissed. yes i have edited this a few times before posting im trying to stay clean. **** it i said enough. arguing on the internet is pointless. you win, your right, he is a *****. he liked something you didnt. what was he thinking. im gonna change everything on my car to what you have cause you browse internet shops all day and read the reviews and know your ****.

i hope this dosent taint the rest of you guys opinions of me, i hate having to go here...

mods feel free to lock or delete, i feel better.

Old 07-15-2007, 12:30 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: TheTTKID that was a ahole move , calling you out

no seriously, i feel bad and all, and i do apologize, and i respect all the guys here on the forums...

however, for a guy who is new just just come and call people out not cool... ive taken it too from other guys and ive learned...

trust me, i respect everyone here on the forums and i actually have told my buddies with audis to sign up because you really do learn, but at the same time it sucks to have people come on and start off givin people crap... and i was pissed (like you posting this) and it made me feel good...

im ready to bring closure to this whole thing whenever you are... just let me know...

thanks for PMing me about this too instead of making it public and trying to embarrass me cause i could care less... (sarcasm)

Old 07-15-2007, 12:40 AM
4th Gear

long story short, i was frustrated and told the guy what i was thinking at the time...

im sorry...

but at least i did it through a PM, and again, you make me sorta mad and showing this to everyone, next time do it through a PM even though there wont be a next time cause ill just keep my mouth shut...

now lets not be 14 year old girls about this and move on

Old 07-15-2007, 01:53 AM
4th Gear

btw, i didnt call him personally a *****, indirectly i can see how that is...

im sorry you got all steamed and what not...

out of curiosity, how did this thread help the forums??? cause you said i dont help the forums

sure i had no right to say what i did, and yes im a dick, but seriously, you arent??

Old 07-15-2007, 02:03 AM
4th Gear

1 last thing... can you tell im still a little steamed???

i said the n75 was for pussies looking to for an extra 10hp because i was pissed at the time, fact of the matter is i almost bought one for the temporary boost but realized it wasnt worth it... sorry i said that god awful "P" worry as apposed to something like "people get the n75 for a quick 10hp"

i really hate the fact that you found satisfaction in this though... i hope you really are happy...

i already erased what i said on the post and sent him a PM with my apology... maybe you should post that up here too since you have the right to tap into all that stuff...

Old 07-15-2007, 02:12 AM
4th Gear

this still gets to me rayveedub.... i mean sure, everyone is probably go to dissapprove of what i did but i still cant see how your the "good guy" in all of this...

i hope that at least one other person on the forum will see where i am coming from

i said sorry to jeff01 and thats that, you know it too and can go looking for it... but it will probably never reach this thread cause that just shows that im human, make mistakes, and make up for it...

whatever im done posting here, you guys can draw whatever conclusions you want...

PS... bet you felt really cool saying "calling you out" like a rap battle or for a spot on a drum line

Old 07-15-2007, 02:46 AM

first off, dont try to be suttle and insult me be a man come out and do it. second, i didnt embarass you, you did that to yourself. third, i feel better that you realize you were being a dick. fourth, i dont care how steamed you are. fifth, i think i helped the forum by making you think before you pm bullshit to people. sixth, i never claimed not to be a dick, its a dicks like me who work on these cars for a living and give ourselves away as resources for people that help make forums better (sarcasm....wtf like thats not obvious) also i dont want to be the good guy i just want you to feel the flame from a fellow dick. seventh, i feel much better. eighth, im glad you apologized to him. ninth you dont have to apologize to me if you were planning on it actually i apoligize to you. tenth, i hope alot of people learned fromdicks like usand AF can be better for the newbs and the vets. really all the **** we talk about AW, how were we better with this crap. tenth were cool.

Old 07-15-2007, 02:50 AM

one more thing, i heard this once and i think it applies, "the coward assumes everyone is a coward, the thief assumes everyone is a thief, and theasshole assumes everyone is a *******...."

Old 07-15-2007, 03:23 AM

I would like to add that lately I have been noticing that several people here are getting a large head and putting people down for asking normal questions. I will say that I too have been guilty of this (my pet peave is seeing someone unable to take resposibility for their actions or get answers for a question, ignore those answers, and then bitch when their unresearched way screwed something up.) No one knows everything or is correct 100% of the time no matter how much they or others believe it. Anyway, hope things get better here and they calm down a bit in the near future as this happens to be one of my favorite forums.

Old 07-15-2007, 09:33 AM
1st Gear

I think jeff did the right thing by supporting his view. However, he had to of known full well that he was going to get flamed when he went up against the majority. You'd think people would be nice enough to at least hear his side, because he actually made some sense and it was semi civil until the insults were spewed around.

I use all of the forums, including the euro ones, and honestly... what went on in that thread with Jeff, never would have gone down at AW from what I read over there on a daily basis. To me, the atmosphere over there is "older"; I think we have alot of the younger guys here.

I like it here, because there are more DIY'ers here. I really dont dig the layout of AW. Someone should be shot for installing that forum software, because it looks like a poorly designed newsgroup. I'm sure its great for pagerank / spidering, but readability stinks.

Quick Reply: TheTTKID that was a ahole move , calling you out