Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Tcarbon FMIC vs Forge Motorsport FMIC 180 HP Quattro

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 12:38 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Tcarbon FMIC vs Forge Motorsport FMIC 180 HP Quattro

where do i download the program? Torrent ? cuz i have to pay on their site.

Old 07-31-2007, 12:46 PM
3rd Gear

1490 is a good price...
The Exhaust manifold, DP, and Injectors easily cost that much of it, plus you get all the lines, fittings, and peace of mind knowing everything is there.

Old 07-31-2007, 12:48 PM
I'm make believe

Lemmingwinks isa "tuning" tool to helpoptimize your sw made by Revo, custom code has one and now so does unitronics.

On the tCarbon setup, not my cup of tea (stole that from erin..haha)

vagcable - it comes with the sw and you just need the standerd usb cable, its like $250 i believe

Still think you should just get the entire kit from him. looks like it would only take you to $3k for everything.

Old 07-31-2007, 01:31 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: WishIWasRWD

1490 is a good price...
The Exhaust manifold, DP, and Injectors easily cost that much of it, plus you get all the lines, fittings, and peace of mind knowing everything is there.
Yes im actually quite impressed. i found many t360s for under 500$ shipped. altogether seems like it will cost me 2k$ american plus shipping. i may be able to piggy back it to the usa and just drive it accross the border to avoid customs those bast@rds lol

i just asked him about the DP fitment since he is labelling vw/audi kit but i specified to him that it was a Quattro.Honestly i have been looking day and night for a DP and to no avail,i almost gave up hope on a DP for 180TT Quattro.[&:]

vagcable - it comes with the sw and you just need the standerd usb cable, its like $250 i believe
so I have to buy a usb cable that will plug into the VAG Cable? and that usb connection will go into my Laptop? I think im having another Tard moment. i apologize.

Old 07-31-2007, 01:36 PM
3rd Gear

You may not be able to get a DP, but Canada'sgood at some stuff...

Old 07-31-2007, 01:42 PM
I'm make believe

Does the t360 you have found come with an interal wastegate? Arnold can set you up either way, internal or external. Make sure you have that cleared out before hand. He makes kits that will fit quattro with his manifold, not for a stock turbo.

The vag cable has a usb to conect to your laptop and a obd port to connect to the car. The sw i beleive is in the cable and will then download to your computer. The sw on the site is for people with non ross cables and for updating old software.

Old 07-31-2007, 02:17 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: WishIWasRWD

You may not be able to get a DP, but Canada'sgood at some stuff...
lol good 1 EH!!! [:-]

im waiting on his response, i did spcify quattro, and in his reply he did say i have a "specific" kit for you with or w/o turbo. if he has a DP for my 180 quattro i will probably buy it today lol ...

Old 07-31-2007, 02:18 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: cincyTT

Does the t360 you have found come with an interal wastegate? Arnold can set you up either way, internal or external. Make sure you have that cleared out before hand. He makes kits that will fit quattro with his manifold, not for a stock turbo.

The vag cable has a usb to conect to your laptop and a obd port to connect to the car. The sw i beleive is in the cable and will then download to your computer. The sw on the site is for people with non ross cables and for updating old software.

ok another tardo moment what is sw? ive been trying towing it, but now i am in need an actual defenition.

Old 07-31-2007, 02:19 PM
I'm make believe

All the quattros are the same. If he makes kits for the quattro, the manifold, turbo, and dp all will fit the same, 180 or 225.

Old 07-31-2007, 02:55 PM
2nd Gear

ok so by that token a 225 DP should fit a 180 tt quattro?

Quick Reply: Tcarbon FMIC vs Forge Motorsport FMIC 180 HP Quattro