Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

street racing

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 02:00 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: street racing

I guess the world is running out of common sense cuz I see alot of bad kids today or should I say kids that havent had the right upbringing. I saw a kid (20 yr old or soboy)yesterday who was a passenger of his friend leaning out the window cussing and screaming at a lady for some reason. Well the next thing I see is that same kid spitting several times at the lady in the other car and all I could think of is how stupid that looked acting that way. I dont know what caused that reaction but man was it bad. So out of curiosity, how much is required to be successfull?

Old 09-15-2007, 02:07 PM
I'm make believe

Bad topic to start with and nowtaking other topicsdown in flames with it

Old 09-15-2007, 02:16 PM
2nd Gear

Please note in my first statement I said word for word " Mine happens to be business" - So let me sepecify I am able to afford many nice things because I have been blessed with the oppurtunites and capiblities to be successful in the business world. - I was offended by the honda comment. - Why? Because I grew up dirt poor, and loved my " low end " cars while I had them. - I worked hard for them. - My point was just because you drive an Audi doesn't make you king of the castle.

As for rearing children. - I have none, So I can not speak as I have them. However I do view parenting as a general whole has gone down hill. - Why? We could go in to hours of debate to determine the cause. - The real issue at hand is, you rasing proper children does make you a huge success NOW days. But what are you comparing yourself to? Those children? There parents? - 50 years ago you would be normal, and doing what is asked of you by society. - I do believe we need a change and I'm glad you have that mind set.

However imo that just makes you a great parent, and rightly so. - However its all in view. - I personally view success differently....but again. - Thats the beauty of difference and what makes this world so great...everyone has there own, hobbies, interestes and views. - Ours just happen to be different.

Old 09-15-2007, 02:17 PM
1st Gear

Hey everyone I love to street race, i do it all the time in my TT, With hondas its always tricky u never no if they are swapped or stock or w/e if they have a $10 univseral pipe on the back u will win, if they have a full setup it will be a good fight, i've only had my car for a few months and people no me cause i will race anyone lol, But most of the time they like racing me because i am a good driver and they like to see how i will do pretty fun lol.

Old 09-15-2007, 02:58 PM
2nd Gear

bmwtoaudi, I hear ya man, I agree that success is wiewed differently which is why I posted that way. For me success is on the family side so I didnt think you were more successful than me cuz you have money, which alot of us probably do in here. Difference was my point. Money is great too, and Im lucky enough after retirement and my current job to have enough to do the things to take care of the family and do the things I like. Hell I wish I had more money to do more fun things but I guess I will have to wait till I win the lotto and then I can get my R8. Not raggin on ya just trying to let you know different strokes for different folks. And I tell ya it takes alot of energy today to keep kids on the right track with all the bad stuff out there today.