Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Stash spot

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 12:51 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Stash spot

I know, I visited Frisco with my card, PM me I want to find out more about your shop, because I'm up in Frisco at least 3-4 times per year (Family.)

About Canada, isn't it trippy, their currency is now worth more than ours? Yup check it out at xe.com/ucc , this damn war is costin too much. I was shocked but not surprised. But, I can't wait to go up to Canada, I met so many Canadians when I was in Europe this summer, and I have a place to stay (if they remember me) in every province, especially in Ontario (Toronto.) I hear you northerners get pretty crazy up there.

Old 10-10-2007, 01:05 PM

If anyone ever comes through SF I would be the person to talk to. PM if your rolling through.

Old 10-10-2007, 01:54 PM
2nd Gear

lmao an island off of vancouver that has mistical fields of WEED.... LMAO!!!!!! hahaha!!!!! vancouver is the island off of the coast hahahah!!!! *** thats just priceless.**** sorry man .. had to show pple at work .. it was gold.

BC is not the main place for gro ops FYI. as a matte rof fact most of the pot smuggled through bc never originated form BC. its just infinetly harder to patrol the border to the USA/CDA through the border stretch there as opposed to lets say Ontario where there are 4 crossing and they are all bridges.

Most grow ops are in Ontario and Quebec this is where the bikers like to hang out and then smuggled out.

BC is more known for Heroin problems and Crack. Vancouver specifically has one of the worst problems with street kids and heroin in all of north america.

**b4 anything is said, ye they load us up with all sorts of useless info here just for such an occasion ***

Old 10-10-2007, 02:23 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: proxeyed

I know, I visited Frisco with my card, PM me I want to find out more about your shop, because I'm up in Frisco at least 3-4 times per year (Family.)

About Canada, isn't it trippy, their currency is now worth more than ours? Yup check it out at xe.com/ucc , this damn war is costin too much. I was shocked but not surprised. But, I can't wait to go up to Canada, I met so many Canadians when I was in Europe this summer, and I have a place to stay (if they remember me) in every province, especially in Ontario (Toronto.) I hear you northerners get pretty crazy up there.
Hey im in Toronto. give me a shout when you are around.

and yes the Canucks know how to party [8D]Toronto is huge though and a lot of people say they are from toronto when in fact they live up to an hour away lol

Old 10-10-2007, 02:34 PM
SoCal Crew Member

ORIGINAL: DurTTy

lmao an island off of vancouver that has mistical fields of WEED.... LMAO!!!!!! hahaha!!!!! vancouver is the island off of the coast hahahah!!!! *** thats just priceless.**** sorry man .. had to show pple at work .. it was gold.
so myth has been proven true!

Old 10-10-2007, 05:02 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Mac_17

If anyone ever comes through SF I would be the person to talk to. PM if your rolling through.
I'll be comin through SF in december, but i'll be making a connection flight on my way to Humboldt county. Probably where most of the SF stuff comes from anyways.

Old 10-11-2007, 12:08 PM
2nd Gear

Is this the same techno viking that hooked you up?
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/40977/

Old 10-11-2007, 01:45 PM
1st Gear

^ yes sir... haha

[sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

haha