Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

So I think I'm narcoleptic.

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 11:37 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: So I think I'm narcoleptic.

ORIGINAL: PCBOI808@HOTMAIL.COM

dude wheres my car ?[sm=insomnia.gif]
pure evil.

I actually was going to mention the apnea thing as well. t can really screw you up. If you snore a lot or tend to pause your breathing while sleeping, (confimr with someone else), you might want to get checked out.

Old 10-05-2007, 11:44 AM

it is a serious problem especially when your counting money in front of me lol but on the serious front its deadly and especially at the wheel, sleep and rest is what you need

Old 10-05-2007, 11:49 AM

in my case its easy but not at the wheel im an old fart lol and sleep alot but I never loose count of money? strange thing that

Old 10-05-2007, 12:24 PM
5th Gear

I have also had close calls with road dividers or the berm, guardrails and the occasional embankment.

I feel for you. I haven't wrecked yet, but I literally fear for my life some mornings. It really bites.
You would have heard me saying the same thing, until I totalled my A4, that really was stupidity then, as I used to drive around, way overtired, and just kept telling myself to go a little further and I'd be home and I could sleep. Tons of close calls, Fortunately I have a tendency to drift to the left. Oncoming traffic would really suck. After I totalled the A4, I got a reality check of how stupid/dangerous that was, and since then, if I feel even just a little tired, I'll stop and rest on the shoulder of the road, or a rest stop or something. I thought I'd be able to manage. The problem, as it was the other night, is when it comes out of nowhere, and your brain just shuts off. Im not even sure my eyes close sometimes.

Just be careful dude, I told myself I was in control enough to get home, and one day it didn't happen, then I told myself never again, and its happened again. I'm not gonna half-*** this anymore, its expensive as hell for me, and a danger to everyone. I don't want to be responsible for anyone getting hurt.

Old 10-05-2007, 04:43 PM

Any word on how much damage to your car?

Old 10-05-2007, 05:14 PM
2nd Gear

Dude another TT? - BUMMER!

Old 10-05-2007, 07:20 PM
5th Gear

haven't had the car looked at yet, Im trying to find a place I can trust with the precision engineering of an Audi.

Basically, I don't want another deal like last time, a full month and almost $7K to do what I figured was 2 weeks (including a couple days for parts delivery and paint dry time), and $3000 in parts/labor. I still haven't seen the car myself, as I STILL don't have a rental. They promise me tomorrow morning, and I'll hopefully decide on a shop then too.