Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

so apparently...

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 08:57 PM
1st Gear
Default so apparently...

So apparently my fiance surprised me with an exhaust today, and im very excited about it. It was purchased via APR.
The person she purchased it from is from another site who happens to work for APR. She got a 10% discount and the guy had told her about a custom piece they had done a couple years ago that they stoped doing solely because they needed to manufacture a sold product for the public, instead of custom setups for everyone. Anyways it looks awesome, ill post some pics, but what she doesn't know is that i have already purchased a Jetex Exhaust so what do i do? Also the APR exhaust only has 1000 miles on it.
I forgot to post the pic of the adapter for the oem cat converter, but you know what it looks like, im not sure which system i will install so i guess im looking for opinions here. Let me know, im going out to eat ill be back....

Old 01-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Default RE: so apparently...

Shes a keeper..

the exhaust is nice too.

I'd say run the APR.

Old 01-07-2008, 09:35 PM
2nd Gear

that APR looks nice, I'd go with it

Old 01-07-2008, 10:42 PM
1st Gear

damn im not sure guys, i might throw this up for sale... Any takers?
and i guess if this turns into a for sale thread it can be moved but im not sure i like it as much as the Jetex.
Throw me some offers if your interested, im just curious....

Old 01-07-2008, 11:31 PM
4th Gear

hmm, im assuming because its dual itll fit my quattro...

Old 01-07-2008, 11:44 PM
2nd Gear

really going to let that go over the jetex?? thats an expensive exhaust there, I'd take it over my jetex system for sure

Old 01-08-2008, 01:11 AM
2nd Gear

I want it how much? PM sent

Old 01-08-2008, 03:12 AM
1st Gear

^^^pm replyied to... Im just not sure if i want apr, ill think it over if i can't get a resonable amount for it. Plus keep in mind i already spent $1000+ for the jetex after shipping was over. Maybe if i get enough buzz i might sell it, if not ill sell the Jetex.

Old 01-08-2008, 08:24 AM
1st Gear

how much do u want for that apr?? i have a 225hp, will it fit??

Old 01-08-2008, 09:24 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: jojoenglish85

^^^pm replyied to... Im just not sure if i want apr, ill think it over if i can't get a resonable amount for it. Plus keep in mind i already spent $1000+ for the jetex after shipping was over. Maybe if i get enough buzz i might sell it, if not ill sell the Jetex.
sweet jebus!! since when was rape included in the price for that thing!! seriously, that APR is a better made product, all stainless construction and just look at the welds compared to the jetex.

since the apr is already used, put it on and see how you like the sound, if its too loud for you than the jetex is the one you really want, it is extremely quiet. I'll post a clip of mine in a few.

Quick Reply: so apparently...