Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Smoked a Gixxer.

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 12:07 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Smoked a Gixxer.

ORIGINAL: theTTkid

suziki hayabusa 1300 gsx-r... enough said... a 1300 cc bike, please.... this thing owns face... also, when you put a turbo on this bike it cant be stopped, i saw one with a BOV once and it was so nasty haha

Modded busas are nasty...
But 1/4 mile times are not impressive gsx-r 1000 et's are faster.

Old 08-09-2007, 12:17 AM
1st Gear

suziki hayabusa 1300 gsx-r... enough said... a 1300 cc bike, please.... this thing owns face... also, when you put a turbo on this bike it cant be stopped, i saw one with a BOV once and it was so nasty haha
Of course the fastest modded bikes are fast. But not ALL sport bikes are faster than ALL cars, like soo many people seem to think. Go over to youtubeand look up the race between a turbo Busa and a 750hp Corvette. The vette still pulls it at high speed. The faster you go, the less hp/lbs matters and the more hp/CD matters.

Old 08-09-2007, 09:17 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: WishIWasRWD

Modded busas are nasty...
But 1/4 mile times are not impressive gsx-r 1000 et's are faster.

My friend had a Busa with a turbo & let me tell you it was loud & fast. But he would always had negitive commets on the 1000. I don't think he cares anymore since he sold the Busa & got a blackbrid with a turbo. Something like 540 hp in it.

Old 08-09-2007, 09:58 AM
2nd Gear

I think comparing cars to bikes is dumb.

A bike will always be faster - stock for stock. mod for mod.

In the short run of things, it will come down to driver/rider. - But even if you look at it from a dollarized standpoint for speed a sport bike is by far a better option.

- I looooved my R6 - It was a HUGE rush throwing down on that bike. - 0 - 60 was like 2.8 seconds. - Felt instant. - Instant rush. - To bad a stupid old man and his van took my baby from me.

Old 08-09-2007, 11:02 AM
4th Gear

all this talk about bikes makes me want one soooooooo bad.... but i can only get one if i buy it according to parents[:@]

Old 08-09-2007, 11:28 PM

Same thing happend to me last night i thought the guy wasnt trying. The bike (cbr 600)got me by maybe a car length first pull on the highway 80 to 130. Second i had him by maybe a half a car. My friend also has a 600 so ive already asked him to do a 80 to 130 pull to make sure it wasnt just the guy. Ill let you know what comes of it. Im pretty sure he is going to smoke me.

Old 08-09-2007, 11:34 PM
4th Gear

ill make it easy and less risky for you two... he'll smoke you

Old 08-10-2007, 12:01 AM
2nd Gear

You dont want a bike. - I almost died on one last week. - I have to fucked up knees, a sprained neck, sprained back, to broken bones in my hand...and a head injury ...because some stupid bastard in van didn't look to his left. - He went STRAIGHT into on coming traffic. - I hit him head on face first. - Police officer said I am the first person he has ever seen live through this kind of accident without a helmet.

If you have facebook I have images posted.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...p;id=500976350

I will NEVER ride a bike on the street again, Im a great rider and its the only thing that saved my life. - I knew how to control my bike even in a life or death situation...because of smart thinking and understanding of the bike....plus god wanting to keep me alive... I am.

Please do not buy a bike for the reason of going fast, the only reason I'm alive is because I wasn't going fast.

This video on YOUTUBE. - Is exactly what happened to me. - Looked the same from my point of view..etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl7KoeVIh-k

If you are going to get a bike, please for the love of god wear a helmet. - I was dumb enough not to wear one..... I am SO lucky to be alive. - I wouldn't wish the pain I'm in on anyone...nor the feeling of coming that close to death...looking it straight in the eye.....

Old 08-10-2007, 01:04 AM
3rd Gear

Interesting study a while back showed that states without helmet laws that passed them had about the same fatalities as before.
The difference was with helmet laws deaths by neck injury rose.
Without helmets head injury deaths were high.

If you're stupid on a bike (or someone else is stupid)... Helmet or not is really only a question of if you want an open casket or not IMO.

Old 08-10-2007, 07:58 AM
2nd Gear

Wait until you've ridden a bike. - I know that my head wouldn't ******* throb all day long if I would have had one on. - Smashing your head into the side of a car at 30mph hurts like a ******* bitch.

Quick Reply: Smoked a Gixxer.