Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

redoing all the interior

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 10:51 PM
1st Gear
Default redoing all the interior

Hey all I am considering taking my '01 Audi TT Quattro (Blue/Blue) and redoing all the colors. Once I am back from Iraq i'm thinking of getting the outside painted possibly pearl white or black and redoing all the blue in the interior to black. In your opinions would this be almost impossible since almost all of the inside is denim blue (room, carpet, leathers seats, plastic ect)? If so do you have any ideas? How much would you guess it to be just for the interior switching. Thanks all.

Old 07-01-2007, 10:58 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: redoing all the interior

when u come backu think about that man.... thats the last thing i would think about if i were in a war!!! lolol

Old 07-01-2007, 11:19 PM
I'm make believe

it would be cheaper and easier if you started off with the paint/interior you wanted.

Old 07-02-2007, 12:05 AM
1st Gear

My vote is "impossible;" you'll spend a ton of money and end up with a devalued car if you do what you're thinking of. You cannot match factory paint & interior, ESPECIALLY on this car! Just buy another one with the colors you prefer.

Old 07-02-2007, 12:11 PM
4th Gear

or you can sell the one you have now... and buy a new one with all that in it alreadygood luck overseas!

Old 07-02-2007, 01:13 PM
I'm make believe

i dont think your gonna find anyone thinking you should redo the interior. Why, most here can do simple math (there is always one or two that may shock you sometimes).

Old 07-02-2007, 04:35 PM
5th Gear

Short of finding a wrecked TT, and pulling the interior. The hardest part would be getting the carpet out, seats, dash, door panels all come off easy enough.

Old 07-02-2007, 05:02 PM

I agree that you will end up with a car that will take a hit on its value. I would never buy a car that has had its color changed. You're better off selling it and getting one the color you want.

Old 07-02-2007, 05:09 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: beefyosito

I agree that you will end up with a car that will take a hit on its value. I would never buy a car that has had its color changed. You're better off selling it and getting one the color you want.
I second that. buy a new car if you dont like your colour

Old 07-02-2007, 05:22 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: TSRgeneral

I second that. buy a new car if you dont like your colour
its more like 6th that

Quick Reply: redoing all the interior