Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

punks...

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 12:09 PM
SoCal Crew Member

ya my windows were rolled up. well the eggs on the TT were still somewhat fresh so i washed it off rite quick before work.

but when my celica got egged and hardened over nite, it fuct up my paint. sigh.

my friend had it worse, he came home after a club and saw literally someone in his car trying to hotwire his dc2 GSR, steering wheel column dismantled and locks jimmied in. he ran up to the guy gave him a few hard swings to the head and he ran off in his eg civic.

we later found out who the guy was and posse'd up to his house and watched as my friend repeatedly beat the **** out of him.

Old 08-13-2008, 03:00 PM

wow that sucks man! This story reminds me of my high school days when i used to throw grapes at on coming traffic! it was probably the hardest i ever laughed in my life until a cop showed up at my friends house lol... but i would never throw a milkshake! that’s just messed up!

Last edited by TTLayne; 08-13-2008 at 03:02 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-13-2008, 03:11 PM
1st Gear

I feel sorry for ya man, I don't know what I would do if that were me. I know this is off subject but, TTLayne, how do you like the sound of your borla kit?

Old 08-13-2008, 04:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by burner5
amen. im 19 and bought this car on my own, support myself, and love every minute of it. its a great feeling. I often wonder myself why more people dont own one of these cars... guess they just think its out of reach or something...

You know, I've been wondering the same exact thing. Everyone thinks it's such an expensive car and that they can't afford it ... but yet those people are paying MORE on their car payments than I am. I assume they just don't realize how nicely priced they are if you buy used.

Old 08-13-2008, 04:57 PM
1st Gear

Ya really. And for the price of the car, you really get quite a bit. It's a damn nice car for the price. Most people look at it and assume it is unattainable.

Old 08-13-2008, 05:10 PM

oh well, let them think that, it makes it that much better for us owners... bought a badgeless mesh grill a little bit ago, i wanted a little different look than the 5 bar, and didnt have the money to spend on one of the higher end ones, this will only be a temporary thing, but im hoping its of decent quality to last me a couple months.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=200245608734

Old 08-13-2008, 05:12 PM
1st Gear

i dont have the mesh, but i do have the badgless...looks amazing

Old 08-13-2008, 06:43 PM
SoCal Crew Member

Originally Posted by 01TT225Q
Ya really. And for the price of the car, you really get quite a bit. It's a damn nice car for the price. Most people look at it and assume it is unattainable.
rofl. it's funny.

my friend's call me a "baller" bc of this car. but yet, they have evo's and sti's worth twice as much as i got the TT >_>

Old 08-13-2008, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by 01TT225Q
I feel sorry for ya man, I don't know what I would do if that were me. I know this is off subject but, TTLayne, how do you like the sound of your borla kit?
I actually bought it with the car... I don’t think i would ever buy it though because its not loud enough for me... and a bit pricey... but other then that it has a really nice tone. How does yours sound with the DP?

I also do agree with the TT being a very affordable car if you buy used.. that’s what I did and I’m only 20!

Old 08-14-2008, 11:59 AM
1st Gear

I would have chased them down and beat the dog **** out of all them just for principal. I hate people tuching my stuff let alone disrespecting it. probably would have gotten arrested. Im crazy!