Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

punks...

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Default punks...

So heres the story... I'm Driving home last night, along a nice curvy country highway, no cars, no traffic, no problems right? I see a vehicle coming the other way and think nothing of it except "man, their haulin" and as they pass me at mach 2009834 i get nailed with something right in the grill. at first i thought it was a bird, until i see the milkshake contents streaming up my hood. I pull a u-turn and try to catch the little punk asses.. no luck. they turn down a side gravel road and get away. I call the nearby town's police to have a cruiser catch them at the end of the road, and they say "im sorry sir, thats out of our jurisdiction, we cant do anything for you, you should call the county sherriff. SWEET! Typically the closest sherriff is 10-15 minutes away.
I just love how people can be so inconsiderate of other peoples stuff...regardless of how severe... the only damage done is to my grill. On the bright side, i have an excuse to get a badgeless now. I just hate seein her busted up until next week ...

Name:  IMG_3059.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  115.1 KB

Old 08-12-2008, 05:45 PM
2nd Gear

Too bad you couldn't catch them, but you probably would have gotten into more trouble. You are lucky it didn't hit your windshield. It could have been much worse.

Old 08-12-2008, 05:51 PM
I'm make believe

thats one hell of a milkshake.

Old 08-12-2008, 06:01 PM

yeah from another view you can see the styrofoam shreds from the cup pressed on the radiator. how hard is it to change the grill? ive yet to have anything on the front end off and have no experience with it.

Old 08-12-2008, 06:20 PM
1st Gear

easy as hell to change the grille bro, just need a couple of willing friends!

so sorry that had to happen to you, but great reason to go badgeless amigo!

Old 08-12-2008, 06:32 PM

That really sucks. I had a hick in an old pickup on the freeway throw out what I can only assume to be an empty beer can directly into my lower passenger side grille, knocking it off completely.

Old 08-12-2008, 07:05 PM
Banned

Sorry to hear that happened; if I would have just seen the picture with no description, I would have NEVER guessed the damage was from a milkshake.

Old 08-12-2008, 07:18 PM

i know man! a milkshake!!! They were probably going 85 or so, and i was doing around 70 enjoying the road, so it had a heck of an impact for sure. and i feel your pain chris. I cringe just looking at the grill, i dont know if i should take it off now and wait for the fk to get here or just drive with a busted up grill...haha.

Old 08-12-2008, 07:21 PM

by the way, the lambo green is sexy. very nice color choice.

Old 08-12-2008, 07:50 PM
4th Gear

lucky it wasnt the hood, or bumper, or windshield, or headlight, or lip... haha, basically its good that it was the grill still sucks though, sorry to hear

Quick Reply: punks...