Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Project - NEW PICTURES & MORE UPDATES!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 06:00 PM
I'm make believe
Default RE: Project UPDATES

lights on, hold washer stick for a few secs and you will hear them come on.

Old 07-22-2008, 06:03 PM
SoCal Crew Member

TYVM CincyTT. Does the engine have to be on? What is the key position?

Old 07-22-2008, 06:05 PM
I'm make believe

car needs to be on i believe

Old 07-22-2008, 10:20 PM
Banned

Thanks guys. It got cleared today and actually turned out looking AWESOME. It's been a LOT of hard work but its definitely coming together. At first I was worried about the color looking bad on the car, but it honestly looks great, especially with the tinted tail lights. I'll get some pics up tomorrow when the car is finished up!

Old 07-22-2008, 10:22 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: myxyzxo

Lotta hard work there buddy. Always told myself I would only put the time n effort in painting a car if it was MY car. But you brave to go with that color man.
Yeah, I definitely don't think I want to paint another car lol. Hopefully I keep this one for awhile. We've been working on it since Saturday morning and the prep work SUCKED. Luckily the TT is a small car

Old 07-23-2008, 12:53 PM
SoCal Crew Member

ORIGINAL: silverttq

ORIGINAL: myxyzxo

Lotta hard work there buddy. Always told myself I would only put the time n effort in painting a car if it was MY car. But you brave to go with that color man.
Yeah, I definitely don't think I want to paint another car lol. Hopefully I keep this one for awhile. We've been working on it since Saturday morning and the prep work SUCKED. Luckily the TT is a small car
Thank god you didn't decide to yank out the interior and engine to do a complete paint job. Even when I owned a body shop I hated working on customers car.

Old 07-23-2008, 01:33 PM
Banned

Yeah, that's what we were originally going to do, as well as removing the entire door ... but then we realized it was too much work. We did have to take off the door panels of course though (as well as the hood, trunk lid, front bumper, and fenders).

I'm waiting on my girlfriend to come get me so we can go finish it up this afternoon. Hopefully everything gets done ... I keep getting my hopes up lol.

Old 07-23-2008, 01:44 PM
SoCal Crew Member

What your G.F. helps you work on your cars? When I had my shop all she ever did was nag. But she brought me food while she was nagging.. haha

Old 07-23-2008, 02:05 PM
Banned

HAHA, yeah, I know that feeling! It's her brother's shop and I work there with him, so she kinda has to deal with it I still get the "I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT CARS ANYMORE!" lectures, since that's apparantely all I ever talk about lol. Ah well, it's a guy thing. She's mostly understanding.

But she brought me food the past 3 days too

Old 07-23-2008, 03:21 PM

i had a MK4 GTI in "cosmic green" which was a little less bright than that, but in the end i hated it because cops were all over me in that thing.....

i hope you don't get have the same issue i did! good luck with everything man!

Quick Reply: Project - NEW PICTURES & MORE UPDATES!