Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Problems with TTStuff.com

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 06:41 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Problems with TTStuff.com

ORIGINAL: ttoo cool

I had a problem with them as well. I ordered Denso plugs, an oil filter, a Euro Plate, and the BFGoodrich poster to hang on my wall. I never received the poster that I paid $11.95 for. Everytime I contact them they've told me it is impossible that they made a mistake. They must be perfect. They refused to both send me a poster or a refund. I finally got a refund after about the 8th call. Suffice to say they are not getting my business again. It wasn't just that they forgeot to ship something as everyone makes mistakes but they had a totally arrogant attitude about it.
Does this mean that there is a number that I can contact them? I have been unable to find one on their website and these douche bags refuse to answer emails (that is after replying extremely fast to say that the complete order was packaged and sent to me before I disproved them.)

Don't these people realize that we post on boards and our negative opinion can cost them thousands in revenue?

Old 03-21-2007, 07:58 PM
1st Gear

Been over a month and still ahven't gotten my stuff, starting to get really pissed now.

Old 03-21-2007, 08:39 PM
2nd Gear

Are you sending the email to sales@ttstuff.com? I was missing a phenolic spacer from my order early this month and they have been responding back and forth with me trying to locate it from USPS for the past few days. It's never been more than 24 hours before I have a reply back to my inquiry. Are you forwarding them your original order confirmation email? Or are you just sending them an email stating.. "where's my stuff"?.... They've always been responsive with me. I've been ordering TTStuff from TTStuff for the past 3+ years. The spacer that got lost in shipping due to no fault of theirs has been the only hiccup in probably 8-10 orders in 3 years.

Old 03-21-2007, 10:38 PM
1st Gear

I have always beenprofessional as can be to them in email. I save my wise-*** remarks for this forum.

Old 03-22-2007, 08:01 AM
1st Gear

I've been cool with them, completely, I don't even blame them and won't until I see the postmarked date, if that's later than expected then it's on, otherwise, I'm just getting pissed due to extremely slow shipping

Old 03-22-2007, 12:39 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: XCLR8TT

Are you sending the email to sales@ttstuff.com?
For anybody having an issue with them, I would send them your complaint and then send thema link to this thread with info about how many thousands of hits this forum gets per day. lol.
Beconsiderate, just tell them you would like to happily resolve the issue and for them to get GOOD word of mouth recommendations so they can get more sales.

Businesses aren't afraid of 1 individual but they are afraid of bad word of mouth.

Remember the Arab carpet dealer guy in the national news a few months ago? He sent hate mail to U.S. Troops and word got around. (Illinoise or somewhere)He's out of business. Of course that's an extreme political hotbed issue.

Old 03-22-2007, 12:54 PM

threatening people gets you nowhere.

be respectful and give them the benefit of the doubt and guaranteed you'll get further.

Old 03-22-2007, 01:22 PM
1st Gear

At this point I'm trying to figure out if this persists do I contact my local Better Business Bureau or their's. My credit card has been billed for $300 worth of undelivered product and all it would take is a little customer service to put me at ease.

Old 03-22-2007, 05:35 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Indiepunk

At this point I'm trying to figure out if this persists do I contact my local Better Business Bureau or their's. My credit card has been billed for $300 worth of undelivered product and all it would take is a little customer service to put me at ease.
Call your credit card company and file a dispute.

I'm not sure why you would give them the benefit of the doubt after repeated attempts (on your part) at resolving it has failed.
Keep a record (in writing dates etc.) of all your attempts to resolve it. Its a hassle but so is losing money.

Old 03-22-2007, 06:01 PM
1st Gear

I'm trying to be patient but I had already considered that. I'm going to keep this thread alive the longer it takes for them to get back to me. I hope their profits are on the decline.

Quick Reply: Problems with TTStuff.com