Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Problems with TTStuff.com

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 09:34 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Problems with TTStuff.com

The owner resolved the problem with me. He acknowledged that the box it was shipped in was specific for the valance only. They are going to send me my other goodies tomorrow. I lost a week on working on my headlights. Thats not as bad as my APR guy not having my intake in. I should have cancelled the order and went Modshack. On a good note someone is on their way over to purchase the rims of my former RSX. NowI can start thinking about rims/tires.

Old 03-15-2007, 11:30 PM
1st Gear

I had a problem with them as well. I ordered Denso plugs, an oil filter, a Euro Plate, and the BFGoodrich poster to hang on my wall. I never received the poster that I paid $11.95 for. Everytime I contact them they've told me it is impossible that they made a mistake. They must be perfect. They refused to both send me a poster or a refund. I finally got a refund after about the 8th call. Suffice to say they are not getting my business again. It wasn't just that they forgeot to ship something as everyone makes mistakes but they had a totally arrogant attitude about it.

Old 03-15-2007, 11:37 PM
1st Gear

I really didn't think this thread would go like this but I guess it was a good subject to hit on.

Old 03-15-2007, 11:39 PM
5th Gear

They've been slow to ship with me, but never anything worse than that. I live about 50 minutes from them I'd probably pay a visit in person if I did have a real issue.

Old 03-15-2007, 11:50 PM
1st Gear

AchTTung. When it come time to gather the people to revolt you are our man in the trenches. How do you feel about bricks and windows?

Old 03-16-2007, 01:27 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Indiepunk

AchTTung. When it come time to gather the people to revolt you are our man in the trenches. How do you feel about bricks and windows?

that gives me the warm fuzzies

Old 03-17-2007, 03:59 AM
1st Gear

I wont do business with Them. I ordered a new temp sensor with 3 day shipping, and I didn't get it for two weeks!! To me, thats BULL SH** that I paid for a service and they didn't deliver. I would never treat my customers like that. My pay check depends on it, and I expect the same when it comes to me spending my hard earned money on something. Never again!!!

Old 03-17-2007, 04:12 AM
1st Gear

usually companies like this who have issues with shipping things in a timely manner... don't have the product in their warehouse until the order is placed. not the best of ideas in my opinion.

Old 03-17-2007, 05:12 PM
3rd Gear

I honestly have never had problems with TTstuff.com, however my virtual debit card from paypal has been a B**** and evertime I try to ordersomething they double charge me! Then after a few nasty emails they put it back, WTF?

Old 03-17-2007, 10:48 PM
1st Gear

I was going to purchase from there.... =[
now i dont feel safe.

Quick Reply: Problems with TTStuff.com