Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Problems with TTStuff.com

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 06:36 PM
1st Gear
Default Problems with TTStuff.com

Has anyone in here had any problems with ordering from TT Stuff? This week Ryan took apart one of his spare headlights as an example on how to the amber lenses. The same day I decided to order smoked corners, 3.2 valance, a black carbon fiber boot cover, and some Audi logo decals for my calipers. A couple days ago I received just the valance which I installed and posted a pic:

Today Icalled to see whenI was going get the rest of the order and was told that my whole order shipped together in one box.I am trying to figure out how to react to this situation.

???????????????

Old 03-15-2007, 06:41 PM
Default RE: Problems with TTStuff.com

hmmm... I'd look into seeing if your UPS guy drives a TT. Sounds like he may have already had the 3.2 valance though.

Old 03-15-2007, 06:43 PM
4th Gear

Double check the box...
Did you get a shipping bill/inventory in the box? Who shipped it (fed-ex, UPS, USPS)? Did the package look tampered with?

Old 03-15-2007, 06:47 PM
1st Gear

It was sent USPS which I don't know if that is worst. Plus it came in a tall/thin box that I don't think could accomidate a the boot cover because of the curves,

Old 03-15-2007, 06:50 PM
1st Gear

Threw the box out along with the old valance. I thought I wouldn't need it. I have the packing slip which indicated all items on it but didn't think twice about it because I have received plenty of stuff blind shipped by resellers. I figured I was just waiting on the other boxes.

Old 03-15-2007, 06:52 PM
1st Gear

When I ordered my valence I also ordered my front plate. My plate came in three weeks after the valence.

Old 03-15-2007, 06:52 PM
4th Gear

Any tracking numbers?

Old 03-15-2007, 06:59 PM
1st Gear

Only the one they sent in an email that says the item was delivered. I figure this is a no brainer because the box indicated something around 4 pounds. All that stuff plus the box has to weigh over 4 pounds. If they back track through USPS about the weight they will have to see the order was incomplete. The bitch of it is the guy said he packed it himself. I just can't imagine the box would fit a boot cover to go with the notion that it might have been opened and removed during the shipping process. I just wanted to know others experience with this company and vent a little.

Old 03-15-2007, 07:55 PM
1st Gear

Hahaahhaha,

I ordered my damn Boost Guage anda 007 DV spring kit on Feb 17th and still haven't recieved it, talk about being pissed and done with TTSTuff at the moment, I'll hash it up to the postal system once I see the dates stamped on the box, but for now, I'm not very happy at all with them.

Almost a damn month right now, I've had my FPR, Filter, Plugs, MBC, and some other goodies I haven't gotten to use or put some of them on due to waiting for that damn guage

Old 03-15-2007, 08:26 PM

Wish I saw this post yesterday. Last night I ordered a Neuspeed 19mm rear anti-sway bar from TTstuff. I've used them in the past with good results. Hopefully the recent issues posted above are not the norm.

Quick Reply: Problems with TTStuff.com