Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Please be safe guys even if its an open road know your limits

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 10:51 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Please be safe guys even if its an open road know your limits

ORIGINAL: theTTkid

Who would give (most) 18 year olds a sports car in general? They have high insurance rates for a reason. It's been proven over and over again, period. There are a extremely small group of kids that IMO can handle sports cars. For the younger guys debateing this.... have you ever driven recklessly, raced,or driven over 90mph? Have you ever crashed or came close to crashing? If so, you should not be driving your car and something safer(IMO).
have you driven above 90? ill be honest, yes i have been above 90, but any car will do that today... and im sure most of you if not all of you have been over 90...

im not here to start a whole debate but i dont really think thats a fair question.. but thats just my opinion so yeah

hey can everybody just forget this comment happened please so that this arguement doesn't get started back up please? haha i beg you. plus I'm pretty sure everybody hates reading my long-a** rants just about as much as I hate writing them, so let's avoid doing that again

Old 02-04-2008, 10:55 PM
2nd Gear

oh yea gf was in the car with me when that happened she was scared shitless and yea...anyways

Old 02-04-2008, 10:56 PM
1st Gear

wait I thought you said you were on a motorcycle doing a wheelie? you have an awesome TT if you can wheelie it haha btw that is my next mod: i want to be able to wheelie my car at will

Old 02-04-2008, 11:01 PM
1st Gear

oh i didn't reread your edited post. wow. i don't think i have the ***** to run from cops. actually i know that i don't have the ***** to run from cops. well i guess congratulations for winning? i guess you would call it winning in a sense lol?

Old 02-04-2008, 11:03 PM
2nd Gear

yea ill never do it again but i woulda went to jail either way so i said f it im runnin ill atleast fight not to go lol

Old 02-04-2008, 11:07 PM
1st Gear

Yeah I guess it kind of makes sense in your situation, but I don't think I can condone running from police. I guess I just respect the guys too much for what they do everyday to endanger other peoples' lives, and especially their lives' while they are doing their job. I'm not saying that you endangered his life though, because it seems like you were in a relatively low speed pursuit.

Old 02-04-2008, 11:09 PM
1st Gear

aw sh*t I just hit the big 5...0 posts haha woot woot

Old 02-04-2008, 11:12 PM
2nd Gear

low speed i think not i hit 100m0ph it a 20mph neigborhood took a s turn at like 80 it was freaking insane

Old 02-04-2008, 11:13 PM
2nd Gear

i am joining the us army soon...I hate police they are all *** holes well for the most part at least in florida they are indy they seem cool but in orlando they fuA(k you in every way possible

Old 02-04-2008, 11:15 PM
1st Gear

and to think I had some sympathy for your situation... lol well do you at least have a license now so that you don't have to run again? please say yes haha

Quick Reply: Please be safe guys even if its an open road know your limits