Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

OFFICIAL TT CHAT THREAD

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 02:42 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: OFFICIAL TT CHAT THREAD

And you'll notice the roads are much nicer in FL, cincy.

Are you going to be anywhere around Jupiter? My sister lives there and her hubby has an S4 with miltek exhaust and full suspension and brakes and rs4 wheels... mmm... i like it a lot. And if that isnt fast enough my sister has the porsche cayenne turbo with 22' oz's. It looks good, and I raced a BMW m6 and he couldnt lose me. Neck and neck, but I was in pure comfort

Old 06-20-2008, 02:44 PM
I'm make believe

I will be happy if not ever road is under construction like here. I was looking out my bedroom window this morning and my brother has a bent lip on his rim and then looked on the other side and the front on the other side is bent also. The worst part is he has been driving it and didnt know they were bent [&o]

Also my AC system is having problems again. It will be cold for a couple days after a recharge and then the after running a few mins the econ button comes on [:@]

Old 06-20-2008, 02:45 PM
1st Gear

AH! damn pot holes. I got some bubbles in a tire now thanks to them... But fl roads are like a racetrack. You will like!

Old 06-21-2008, 11:02 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: scoTT la rock

so this week im in a terrible terrible chevy cobalt rental!! OMG driving this POS makes me wonder who actually buys these kinda cars with their own money?? the thing has only 11k on it- almost brand new- and already the glovebox is broken, the little plastic hideaway thing is broken, 0-60 in about 15 minutes, and the thing feels so wobbly around corners i feel like im going 60mph on a unicycle.
I hadand 07after I totalled my Bimmer. Mine had 33k on it and it vibrated terribly while braking. Suspension felt like it was made of gelatin. Only good thing about it was that it was relatively quiet and it got great gas milage. What do those go for new? Like 18k? No way in hell I would pay that much for that car. My Ex's KiaRiohad better build quality.

Old 06-21-2008, 04:06 PM
1st Gear

i am guessin cobalt is the standard cheap car to rent, i had one once and was disgusted by it, literally, it was orange.

good thing work pays for an upgrade to full size so i won't get stuck with one again!

Old 06-21-2008, 07:29 PM
1st Gear

My friends 07 cobalt SS is a nice car (Minus the cheap half-shafts) really the base model of any car is crappy if your used to a nice car.

Ive been in quite a few rental cars because when we go on flights and land somewhere for fuel they give us a free rental to go get lunch the only times I've ever got nice rental cars was a escalade and a jaguar S type

Old 06-21-2008, 07:44 PM
4th Gear

so this is probably off topic from everyone has said but i need to vent...

soo i got kicked out of my moms house because i didnt graduation because of some little bs thing, but i am already signed up for a class but whatever... so, then she told me i was a mistake (im adopted and she said that was the mistake) and that she lost her only son (who was my brother who died 3 years ago come july)...

then i get an email from my dad saying that he doesnt want to talk to me anymore and will be moving to Arizona or New Mexico in the next month or two because he has to get away and start over... he said literally in an email "i will not be talking to you anymore"... so im like wtf is wrong with you two...

now im at a friends house on his comp ranting my *** off and i have been jumping from friends house to friends house. I have no cell phone because my mom broke it in half, i have no money, i have limited clothes... but whatever, i have my tv and xbox... haha?

sigh ok yea... [/rant off]

Old 06-22-2008, 06:10 AM
1st Gear

Damn Kid ^
This is some hard shi* to hear. Thats about as low as you can go when it comes to family. If thats there decision, then so be it. You can only go up from there. Get your stuff, pick up your chin, and dont look back. The only person you should depend on is yourself.

This of course is my POV and my perspective but its similar to my experiences. I woke up one day at like 5.30am and my dad was like "soooooo this situation with you living here isn't workin out, I need you to leave soon!"
I was gone that evening I moved on the bus from one side of town clear across to the other to friends couches and floors.
I got a place to live then went about my business.
Im sure its more than a shock to your system but try this as the phrase for your day "FUC* IT!"

Old 06-22-2008, 11:11 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: exTTreme

My friends 07 cobalt SS is a nice car (Minus the cheap half-shafts) really the base model of any car is crappy if your used to a nice car.

Ive been in quite a few rental cars because when we go on flights and land somewhere for fuel they give us a free rental to go get lunch the only times I've ever got nice rental cars was a escalade and a jaguar S type
It's one of the reasons I could never get into the SRT-4. I know they are pretty damn fast, but underneath it all they are still a dodge neon.

Old 06-22-2008, 04:34 PM
4th Gear

Damn Kid ^
This is some hard shi* to hear. Thats about as low as you can go when it comes to family. If thats there decision, then so be it. You can only go up from there. Get your stuff, pick up your chin, and dont look back. The only person you should depend on is yourself.

This of course is my POV and my perspective but its similar to my experiences. I woke up one day at like 5.30am and my dad was like "soooooo this situation with you living here isn't workin out, I need you to leave soon!"
I was gone that evening I moved on the bus from one side of town clear across to the other to friends couches and floors.
I got a place to live then went about my business.
Im sure its more than a shock to your system but try this as the phrase for your day "FUC* IT!"
right now im at friends places, bouncin around... im trying to figure out a permanent place but its hard when your 18 and dont have a good enough job to get a place on my own...

at a little internet cafe place right now haha, just put some of my last pennies into the TT, heh. im trying to figure it out right now though, parents go out of town tomorrow for a couple days so ill go home, get a good night sleep in my bed, then pack the rest of my stuff up... one of my friends parents (wealthy as ****) have offered me a place, im just trying to figure out if i want to or not because i feel guilty like id barge into their lives, so yea

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL TT CHAT THREAD