Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

OFFICIAL TT CHAT THREAD

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 11:17 PM
I'm make believe
Default RE: OFFICIAL TT CHAT THREAD

There was trips for all kind of things, all of which were just minor things but needed asap to move the house projects along. The bed and table can with us. We got things like faucets, lines for faucets and toleits, paint, fans, hardware, sprinkler supplies (new to me and made like 4 trips just for that), and the list goes on and on. Just that it was for a few small things that i had to have now to finish that made it a PITA!

Old 07-09-2008, 11:23 PM
1st Gear

Yeah I been making lists of everything I'm going to need when I move in september not looking to fun going from a free room with all the funiture I need to an apartment where I will need to buy all new funiture and start having monthly bills

Old 07-09-2008, 11:28 PM
I'm make believe

Having nothing and trying to fill up a house is worse

There is a friend of a friend here and he is moving from NW FL to Washington.... THE STATE!! The Air force is relocating him. Talk about a move

Old 07-10-2008, 01:45 AM
1st Gear

I would love if the army would move me to WA I been asking for WA or CA for 3 years and instead they move me from NC to Georgia

Old 07-10-2008, 11:29 PM
1st Gear

So I think I know why modding is addictive my car has been gone for 3 weeks and since I cant really go anywhere w/o first borrowing a vehicle I just keep looking at new parts and contemplate buying them

Old 07-17-2008, 01:14 PM

good afternoon fellow TT owners of audiforums!

it's nice out today. time to detail the whip!

Old 07-17-2008, 01:46 PM
3rd Gear

Woot!

Lets get this chat thread moving!

Old 07-17-2008, 02:35 PM

ok, so what is new in everyone's life??

i got my car back a week ago and im so happy. she is looking and running 110% strong and healthy....

im still broken up with my ex of 5.5 years. currently still staying in my moms guest suite and looking for a new apartment in north jersey.

i finally put the pieces together for my moon equipment analog clock gauge using a spare vent pod and a modshack adaptor ring- it looks great and is ready for install. just need to wire it in and im all set....

my moon shift **** sucks ***, and keeps coming loose so i guess im going back to the stock one for now....

been busting my *** lately working on building a new recording studio at my drummers house in the basement, doing sheetrock insulation etc. which sucks but the end result is gonna be nice... about to start recording a new full-length album with the band next month....

Old 07-17-2008, 04:04 PM
3rd Gear

what kind of music?

Old 07-17-2008, 04:17 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: WishIWasRWD

what kind of music?
emo... lol

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL TT CHAT THREAD