Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

OFFICIAL TT CHAT THREAD

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 11:42 PM
Default RE: OFFICIAL TT CHAT THREAD

so i cant believe this thread has made it 6 pages already. chatty bunch eh??

some may already know that my GF of almost 6 years kicked me to the curb this week and i had to move out.

im bummed, but maybe now i can actually have a lil fun with the chicks that stare at my car all the time...

unfortunately, im still in a CHEVY COBALT RENTAL until friday. cant WAIT to get the TT back from the shop!!!

Old 06-26-2008, 12:01 AM
2nd Gear

im bummed, but maybe now i can actually have a lil fun with the chicks that stare at my car all the time...
Did you perhaps get a head start on that, hence this part? [8D]

my GF of almost 6 years kicked me to the curb this week and i had to move out.

Old 06-26-2008, 12:19 AM
4th Gear

^ *shakes her head*

Gotta say though I'm a little jealous you guys get attention from people on sidewalks and such.

The most attention my TT has gotten from strangers comes from fast food employees.
Had one guy ask me if my car was from England, because he noticed the European license plate.
Told dude the car was made in Hungary, and he insisted I was loony for have a UK plate...

Then of course there's the silly people at the Laundromat who ask how I got my car into the country.
Pending upon my mood the TT is either smuggled as a stowaway on a cargo ship, or flown over on my private jet.

Old 06-26-2008, 12:52 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: ouTTie914

^ *shakes her head*

Gotta say though I'm a little jealous you guys get attention from people on sidewalks and such.

The most attention my TT has gotten from strangers comes from fast food employees.
Had one guy ask me if my car was from England, because he noticed the European license plate.
Told dude the car was made in Hungary, and he insisted I was loony for have a UK plate...

Then of course there's the silly people at the Laundromat who ask how I got my car into the country.
Pending upon my mood the TT is either smuggled as a stowaway on a cargo ship, or flown over on my private jet.
if that were the case then you wouldnt be at a laundry mat washing your clothes....
you would have people to do it for you

Old 06-26-2008, 12:54 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: myslow1

^ *shakes her head*

if that were the case then you wouldnt be at a laundry mat washing your clothes....
you would have people to do it for you
shh! you're not supposed to notice that!

Old 06-26-2008, 01:12 AM
2nd Gear

lol!!!

Old 06-26-2008, 02:41 AM
3rd Gear

She likes to mingle with us commonfolk sometimes.

Old 06-26-2008, 05:27 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: themysteryman83

ORIGINAL: beachchair

Any computer experts here? My laptop has lost everything. [:@] Came loaded with XP Pro. Tried system reload and gets to ntkrnlmp.exe and won't go any farther. Unable to copy numerous files to hard disk. Any ideas?
What kind of laptop is it (brand/age/model)? Was there BSOD involved? Any strange noises? Precise errors would help a lot.
Here's what happened.
I received some error messages, got impatient, and tried to do an IBM System Recovery without backing anything up. [:@][:@][:@] During recovery, a number of files failed to load and now I have nothing. Laptop came preloaded with Windows XP Pro, so I have no install disk. I would like to recover what is lost but would accept just having use of my laptop again. Would installing XP Pro again, from a new disc at least give me use of the computer?

Old 06-26-2008, 07:59 AM
1st Gear

All you have to do is drive really slow and yell something at every girl (or guy in your case) that you pass if your persistant enough one will get in your car

Old 06-26-2008, 08:42 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: themysteryman83

Any computer experts here? My laptop has lost everything. [:@] Came loaded with XP Pro. Tried system reload and gets to ntkrnlmp.exe and won't go any farther. Unable to copy numerous files to hard disk. Any ideas?
What kind of laptop is it (brand/age/model)? Was there BSOD involved? Any strange noises? Precise errors would help a lot.
Here's what happened.
I received some error messages, got impatient, and tried to do an IBM System Recovery without backing anything up. [:@][:@][:@] During recovery, a number of files failed to load and now I have nothing. Laptop came preloaded with Windows XP Pro, so I have no install disk. I would like to recover what is lost but would accept just having use of my laptop again. Would installing XP Pro again, from a new disc at least give me use of the computer?
Failed during reimaging? Can't find files while trying to reimage? I'm going to say bad hard drive. See if there's some kind of recovery console you can get into with a command prompt. If so, type "chkdsk c: /r" hit enterand also "chkdsk d: /r"without the quotesand wait. This will look for bad sectors and replaceIf you can find an xp disc you could do this too by going into recovery console through windows setup. This might work, but if it's what you describe it might just need a new hdd.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL TT CHAT THREAD