Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

OFFICIAL TT CHAT THREAD

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 10:56 AM
Default RE: OFFICIAL TT CHAT THREAD

Well I really need to dump about $2k into my TT right now with new clutch, timing belt change, alignment, find my oil leak in the pcv system...

We'll see.. I may just be falling out of love with my TT right now because the black steelies are still on there. Still waiting on the ASA AR2 I ordered when I hit that pothole to come in. Originally it was supposed to be shipped June 28th from Tirerack. Spoke to Wes over there last Thursday and now hes telling me it will be July 8th. [:'(]

Old 06-25-2008, 11:42 AM
3rd Gear

Yeah man, get those on and do a photoshoot.

That'll get your spirits up.

Old 06-25-2008, 06:21 PM
1st Gear

So I dropped off my caron the 13thbecause I was told my turbo kit would be completed on the 16th. Well the turbo kit is still not done and I'm pretty upset because I've been w/o my car for no reason.[:@]

Anywayz been looking at body kitsthe rieger TTR has caught my eye now to find a hood with a scoop to go with it and lambo doors

Old 06-25-2008, 06:59 PM
3rd Gear

What's the word for German Ricers?

Old 06-25-2008, 07:06 PM
1st Gear

the word your looking for is Hawt

Old 06-25-2008, 07:29 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: WishIWasRWD
What's the word for German Ricers?
Sour kraut seems appropriate. [8D]

Oh, by the way... The notch I made in the battery box is working wonderfully!

Old 06-25-2008, 07:43 PM
2nd Gear

Any computer experts here? My laptop has lost everything. [:@] Came loaded with XP Pro. Tried system reload and gets to ntkrnlmp.exe and won't go any farther. Unable to copy numerous files to hard disk. Any ideas?

Old 06-25-2008, 08:13 PM
ret
1st Gear

You can use the BartsPE (http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/) boot disk to access the system. You're going to need the the XP install disk to make the BartsPE boot disk; it's a fairly straightforward process. From there, you can save the important files to a network share, usb key, etc. In order to fix the WinXP disk, you're going to have to boot from the install cd and enter the [Repair] portion of the setup. Good luck.

Old 06-25-2008, 08:37 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: ret
You can use the BartsPE (http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/) boot disk to access the system. You're going to need the the XP install disk to make the BartsPE boot disk; it's a fairly straightforward process. From there, you can save the important files to a network share, usb key, etc. In order to fix the WinXP disk, you're going to have to boot from the install cd and enter the [Repair] portion of the setup. Good luck.
Thanks ret:
Unfortunately, I'm really dumb with this stuff. If I understand, I first need an XP install disc (which I don't have), and then the BartsPE program will help with the recovery from there. Because as of now, I have no accessable operating system on my laptop.
Appreciate your help.

Old 06-25-2008, 11:25 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: beachchair

Any computer experts here? My laptop has lost everything. [:@] Came loaded with XP Pro. Tried system reload and gets to ntkrnlmp.exe and won't go any farther. Unable to copy numerous files to hard disk. Any ideas?
What kind of laptop is it (brand/age/model)? Was there BSOD involved? Any strange noises? Precise errors would help a lot.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL TT CHAT THREAD