Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

OFFICIAL TT CHAT THREAD

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 09:58 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: OFFICIAL TT CHAT THREAD

^^^
I was 18 too when that all went down.
If anything humbly take the help thats offered and get on track as fast a s possible.
I know I said you can only depend on yourself but dont let pride get in the way of others with kind minds.

Old 06-23-2008, 12:08 AM
1st Gear

Sounds like you need to get a better job or 2 jobs and do what you got to do. I was out of my house at 16 never graduated and Im 28 have 5 kids and I have my own buisness. Never had anything handed to me, had to work for it. It's all on you if your going or wanting to make It. As for your Dad and Mom sorry to here that they dont want to talk to you. Not *******, but you had to do something to not graduate and **** your parents off that bad. Well keep your head up and look to the future show them that you can do it, then they will respect your decisions.

Old 06-23-2008, 01:08 AM
SoCal Crew Member

you live in NY right kiva?

start hustlin the streets! go down to harlem and slang that rock

Old 06-23-2008, 11:39 AM

ORIGINAL: theTTkid

Damn Kid ^
This is some hard shi* to hear. Thats about as low as you can go when it comes to family. If thats there decision, then so be it. You can only go up from there. Get your stuff, pick up your chin, and dont look back. The only person you should depend on is yourself.

This of course is my POV and my perspective but its similar to my experiences. I woke up one day at like 5.30am and my dad was like "soooooo this situation with you living here isn't workin out, I need you to leave soon!"
I was gone that evening I moved on the bus from one side of town clear across to the other to friends couches and floors.
I got a place to live then went about my business.
Im sure its more than a shock to your system but try this as the phrase for your day "FUC* IT!"
right now im at friends places, bouncin around... im trying to figure out a permanent place but its hard when your 18 and dont have a good enough job to get a place on my own...

at a little internet cafe place right now haha, just put some of my last pennies into the TT, heh. im trying to figure it out right now though, parents go out of town tomorrow for a couple days so ill go home, get a good night sleep in my bed, then pack the rest of my stuff up... one of my friends parents (wealthy as ****) have offered me a place, im just trying to figure out if i want to or not because i feel guilty like id barge into their lives, so yea
damn bro i thought i had it rough this week with the TT getting in an accident, and my girl of 5 years dumping me, and me moving back to my mothers for a few weeks.... sounds like you have a lot more serious issues. im sorry to hear of your troubles and wish you the best of luck with getting back on track. my advice, stay with the rich folks until you can get back on your feet. then thank them and be on your way. i dont have anything great to add but some wisdom that when you have some bad luck and are at the bottom of the barrel in life, the only place to go from there is UP! things can only get better from here.... so keep your head up and things will iron themselves out eventually.... best of luck!! =)

Old 06-23-2008, 11:54 AM
3rd Gear

Just blew out tire #6 of the year...

Damn I need smaller rims.

I keep blowing out new tires, the one with a disgusting amount of bubbles won't blow, but a brand new tire I replaced less than a month ago just blew out. WTF?

Old 06-23-2008, 02:44 PM
1st Gear

Cincy, get your AC fixed. You will be (more)miserable otherwise.

Old 06-23-2008, 03:35 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: .clipse

you live in NY right kiva?

start hustlin the streets! go down to harlem and slang that rock
haha, wow.. .Prob the worst advice I have ever heard on these forums!

Sorry to hear about your problems though, mate. Keep on keepin on is about all you can do. And dont do anything for your parents. If they want to take you back or apologize, tell them to suck a ****.

Me and my GF of 5 years just broke up too... she put all my **** at my friends door step in the same apt. complex. How rude. I obviously cant get it all in one trip cuz of the TT (tiny trunk)

I was always good to her and it could never be good enough. I cant wait until she comes crawling back one day, or sees me driving down the street in my enzo!

Hang in there buddy. Go get a couple jobs, and try to do everything to not sell your TT. I have almost been there, and it makes me sick to my stomach to think about it. Do what it takes, dont take no for an answer. Good luck. If you need anything, feel free to PM.

Old 06-23-2008, 04:19 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: NeXeA500

Damn, I just got some that exact size! There a lot of pot holes around or something? What rubber are you running?
~ Moved from Other Thread ~

There are a good amount of potholes around, and i'm pretty bad at avoiding them apparently.

The one I hit yesterday was huge!
It didn't feel as bad as some of the hits I've gotten away with though [&:]

Old 06-23-2008, 04:33 PM
1st Gear

Guess it just hit that sweet spot.. you never mentioned what kind of tires.

Old 06-23-2008, 04:38 PM
3rd Gear

Oh, brand?

I thought you meant size which I did write.

I have been using Hankook Ventus V4ES

http://www.hankooktireusa.com/produc...tail.asp?pid=7

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL TT CHAT THREAD