Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

My TT has turned me into an A$$HOLE!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 05:00 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: My TT has turned me into an A$$HOLE!!

I use cruise control EVERYWHERE. If my foots not on the pedal, then I can't put it to the floor. Keeps me out of tickets.

Old 02-20-2008, 05:29 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: cincyTT

Im working on that. I think the person i entrusted with my motor is screwing me over. Plans are to show up at his door Friday, police if needed. I did just registered on his forum (like this one, recklesstuning.com) and posted my unhappyness. If anyone wants, feel free to join [&:]

so, you need some help with a lazy machinest? don't **** him or her off, if they still have your motor, they could do some damage. just get your engine back, then frick with him or her after.

Old 02-20-2008, 05:31 PM
I'm make believe

I have a problem with a lazy builder. I plan on getting all my stuff back in peices and have someone that wants the work finish it. When i have everything given to the new shop, i should have the car rolling about a week later.

Old 02-20-2008, 05:42 PM
1st Gear

let us all know when to "help" you out with this guy.

Old 02-20-2008, 05:48 PM
I'm make believe

Ill let everyone know if i get everything back friday. Until then, im sol for trying to get it back

Old 02-20-2008, 06:21 PM
3rd Gear

You're not the only one. [:@]

I sit on my couch and read people enjoying theit TT .

Old 02-20-2008, 06:26 PM
3rd Gear

I think they deleted your post, cause I can't find it.[:@]

Im working on that. I think the person i entrusted with my motor is screwing me over. Plans are to show up at his door Friday, police if needed. I did just registered on his forum (like this one, recklesstuning.com) and posted my unhappyness. If anyone wants, feel free to join [&:]

Old 02-20-2008, 06:30 PM
I'm make believe

YOu have to register to see the forums. I know, dumb. THe guy that runs it WAS the "builder". Ill post what it says.....

"
by cincyTT on Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:31 pm
Plans were to take my engine that ran into some problems and have it rebuilt into a 2008cc with wiseco pistons, AEG crank, and scat rods. Motor was given to Gary aka dubohio and got maybe 2 calls and doesnt ever answer when i call in the 5 months he has had it. He passes all blame on the machine shop which he claimed he had the block back from in Nov . I have given him way to many chances to right his wrong and has pass the buck to many times. Seems like he is shady and very untrustworthy. Gary, man up already!!!"[/align][/align]Him[/align][/align]"Sorry I couldent work things out for you. Send me your mailing address and i'll ship all the parts back to you. I have PM'ed you my e-mail address to send your mailing address.

~Garry"[/align][/align]FUnny how sincere he tries to look in the public eye[/align][/align][/align][/align]

Old 02-20-2008, 06:44 PM
1st Gear

i'm a cruise control user too. i guess because the car is still new to me i tend to baby it. besides, i have my bike to go fast on...knock on wood!

Old 02-20-2008, 07:04 PM

ive noticed that too .. i went from a camry to an audi tt- we are all ********

Quick Reply: My TT has turned me into an A$$HOLE!!