Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

My tt ate two bowls of rice.

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 10:32 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: My tt ate two bowls of rice.

ORIGINAL: Wintermute

No it is. Trust me I live in a pool of white trash. First day I bought this my neighbor came out side & told me all the money I spent on this I coulda had a 600hp civic. I told him that it would still be a civic & even if I did I would have no control over the car taking any turn. He scoffs then tells me I'm just angry because fwd is faster than "quattro" (said with his fingers).
snort

That's funny!

Old 08-28-2007, 11:00 AM
2nd Gear

I wouldn't be caught dead in a Honda. - Fast or not. - Its a Honda. - Its an economy car. - I wont be caught dead driving anything that isn't German. - Someday when I have millions of dollars I'm so going to buy me a lambo. - They're German now. - It explains why they're profits have gone up! haha. - They dont break down as often...and the Audi dealership can work on them. - Bling

Old 08-28-2007, 11:29 AM
2nd Gear

Dream car was always a Lotus Esprit. Even the 2009 model. The R8 & 911 are the comp.

Old 08-28-2007, 11:40 AM
2nd Gear

Well last month I was hit by a van while riding my motorcyle. - Head on with no helmet.

This video is VERY similar to what happened to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl7KoeVIh-k

Anyways, I walked away alive obviously, but I tore my ACL in my right leg, brused the bones in my left knee to the core. (Hurts more than the ACL) - Believe it or not. - Broke a bone in my hand. - Had a head injury obviously, sprained neck/back and screwed up my right wrist and shoulder.

Push come to shove...I'm going to have a FAT insurrance check coming my way after survery in the next year or so... I'm looking at the lotus elise as an option, but I'm highly considering a lambo....because its german now... however the DB9 (Downside its English) is quite impressive. - That should take up 1/3rd of the check.

Sorry to trail off. - But anyways. - I hate old people. []

Old 08-28-2007, 11:44 AM
2nd Gear

The DB9 is BADASS!

Old 08-28-2007, 12:51 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: bmwtoaudi

- But anyways. - I hate old people. []
I hit an old lady once when she turned S L O W L Y into the path of my (right of way) little car with her Delta 88. Broke my head and my window (head was harder). Bless her heart, the insurance payout turned into the down payment on my house.

Old 08-28-2007, 02:52 PM
SoCal Crew Member

ORIGINAL: bmwtoaudi

I wouldn't be caught dead in a Honda. - Fast or not. - Its a Honda. - Its an economy car. - I wont be caught dead driving anything that isn't German. -

soo.. you're saying you'd rather be rolling in your TT as opposed to, ohh lets say... an NSX? Type-R myte i add. or even an S2000?

Old 08-28-2007, 03:13 PM
3rd Gear

I chose the TT over the s2000.

No comparison, really. The TT is a much better car all around. Stock power and weight are slightly better with the s2k, but they have very minimal gains without going FI. For money invested the TT is more bang for the buck. And the same price you put into a turbo / supercharger for the s2k can be put into a BT forthe tt and leave you far ahead of the honda.

The biggest reason for me wasbecause I can't sleep at night worrying about a $1000 soft top getting slashed for a $150 radio.

Pardon my speech, I'm still trying to convince myself that AWD + Hardtop is better than RWD + Softop.

Please no rx-8 or 35oz comments. I know they are both rwd + hardtop. Both of those cars suck ***.

Old 08-28-2007, 03:17 PM
4th Gear

Please no rx-8 or 35oz comments. I know they are both rwd + hardtop. Both of those cars suck ***.
rx-7 anyone?those are pretty crafty until they hit rain or snow

Old 08-28-2007, 04:40 PM
I'm make believe

Im sorry, but no one here would turn down the worlds only v6 super car (thats funny). The NSX is not only good looking but able to perform. COming in a year or two is a new design with a V10 strapped in. That will then be contested by Toyota with there new Supra replacement, also with a V10.

Quick Reply: My tt ate two bowls of rice.