Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

My tt ate two bowls of rice.

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 05:37 PM
I'm make believe
Default RE: My tt ate two bowls of rice.

No, the wheels among other styles are very distinct. There is nothing like that on the car

Old 08-27-2007, 05:54 PM
1st Gear

Yupp.. The real clean looking ones are usually fast, or decently fast. And people usually rocking ugly paint w/ eBay knock-off N1 muffler are usualyl slow...

I think there is a limit to calling all hondas ricers. some are freakin hawwtttt

Old 08-27-2007, 05:57 PM
I'm make believe

With JDM factory style and good parts, they arent bad.

Old 08-27-2007, 06:04 PM
3rd Gear

Yeah.
That's what i'm sayin...

Old 08-27-2007, 07:41 PM
SoCal Crew Member

ORIGINAL: cincyTT

No, the wheels among other styles are very distinct. There is nothing like that on the car
gotta love watchin civics trying to race on dubs.

chrome, myte i add.

Old 08-27-2007, 08:16 PM
I'm make believe

these guys are my fav...

Old 08-27-2007, 09:09 PM
2nd Gear

I just raced a honda Si - Older body style...straight line...SMOKED its ***. Bling.[8D]

Old 08-27-2007, 11:03 PM
1st Gear

i dont care how fast a civic is, ITS STILL A CIVIC, no style, no class, no power, no speed(unless they completely gut and turbo), i dont get how some people think they actually look good with their spoilers, colored tint, decals galore, fart can exhausts, and whatever else they get from pep boys, advanced, and wal mart

Old 08-28-2007, 07:55 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: quattro411

i dont care how fast a civic is, ITS STILL A CIVIC, no style, no class, no power, no speed(unless they completely gut and turbo), i dont get how some people think they actually look good with their spoilers, colored tint, decals galore, fart can exhausts, and whatever else they get from pep boys, advanced, and wal mart

I think its a tendancy of white trash. - Not to be offensive, but they tend to think all sorts of stupid crap is cool. [&:]

Old 08-28-2007, 10:29 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: bmwtoaudi

ORIGINAL: quattro411

I think its a tendancy of white trash. - Not to be offensive, but they tend to think all sorts of stupid crap is cool. [&:]
No it is. Trust me I live in a pool of white trash. First day I bought this my neighbor came out side & told me all the money I spent on this I coulda had a 600hp civic. I told him that it would still be a civic & even if I did I would have no control over the car taking any turn. He scoffs then tells me I'm just angry because fwd is faster than "quattro" (said with his fingers).

Quick Reply: My tt ate two bowls of rice.