Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Micro Central Electric Panel problem

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 03:29 PM
Default Micro Central Electric Panel problem

Problem:

I came home from vacation and my car started fine, then 10 minutes later it would crank but not start. I could hear that the fuel pump was not coming on. I have taken down the lower drivers dash and tested the fuel pump relay and it tests fine.

The 87F/Diesel labeled terminal located right below the fuel pump relay on the micro central electric panel is not energized. The power source to the fuel pump relay (17) is energized. The problem appears to be the micro central electric panel, I was hoping it was going to be the relay.

Does anyone know how likely it is that the central electric panel goes bad? Has anyone else had problems with the micro central electric panel? If so where did you get the parts?

Car is a 2001 Audi TT. A photo should be below/attached showing the central electric panel, the labeled 87F/Diesel terminal, and the not energized blue wire coming off it.

Thanks,

Suzanne

Attached Images