Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Maplewood Audi (rant)

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 02:19 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Maplewood Audi (rant)

Sorry to tell you guys... the BBB doesn't do any good. Who do you think pays them? The companies that are members of the BBB.... They get a slap on the hand!

My bf tried to file a report against a motorcycle dealershp with them. They said they'd keep it on file but they couldn't do anything as far as an actual complaint unless it happened again. He called an automated line to see the "status" of the dealershp and it said it had a PERFECT rating....

I'm going to stick with my original plan of the lawyer. At least I'll get money that way.
I'll let you know what he says

Old 01-31-2007, 03:17 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: MNAudi1.8T

Sorry to tell you guys... the BBB doesn't do any good. Who do you think pays them? The companies that are members of the BBB.... They get a slap on the hand!
In some cases yes, but mostly no - the way the BBB charter works is to settle disputes and give ratings on businesses both within their ranks and out. Depending on who's running and enforcing the local charter is the key.

A good BBB will work towards helping both sides settle and yes, they do get paid by its members - but they do want to keep a good standing with them so they usually work towards a mutual end.

Lawyers do work as well, but are costly. [sm=shootshoot.gif]

Personally, I have a true distaste for stealerships - they seem to forget that they made a deal - not just sold you a bill of goods...

Old 01-31-2007, 07:36 PM

ive filed somethingthrough the bbb before, the next day i got a call from the company and they gave me what i originally demanded.... they do help thats for sure and even if they dont itll still show as a mark against them either way though its worth 5 minutes of my time for the paperwork to hopefully get something resolved.... i checked AOA record and bbb shows they settled in the past with a couple people so we'll see what happens

also AOA isnt a registered member of the bbb, meaning they dont pay them lol

Old 01-31-2007, 10:23 PM
4th Gear

First off I'm excited there is another female TT driver on here... that isn't psycho!
Second, your post make me think lemon law! Clicky!

My brother once owned an Eclipse, and managed to file it as a lemon because of the windshield wiper motor...
Good luck and don't give in!

-Becca

Old 01-31-2007, 10:49 PM
1st Gear

The lawyer I got works as far as however much I end up with total in the end- he takes a part of that. So it's not like an hourly rate... And also thanx ouTTie... but I'm one step a head of you already. The lawyer specializes in lemon law! :-D These b!tches are goin DOWN! lol

Hopefully :-)
*fingers crossed*

Old 01-31-2007, 11:33 PM
4th Gear

No problem! Get-'em girl!

Old 02-01-2007, 12:41 AM
2nd Gear

The fact they are attacking you because your female gives you more than grounds to sue for sexual harrasment. I would bring that up when presenting your case, my girlfriend drives a stick better than most men! ...Just keep trying ...if they're wrong they'll loose in court.

Old 02-01-2007, 01:37 AM
1st Gear

Very good point! Didn't even think of it from the sexual harassment (or discrimination?) standpoint. Because the forks going out had nothing to do with my driving! Granted, this is the first stick I've owned... but it's not the first I've driven. The first time I killed it even wasn't for a month and a half after I bought it! And I've never ground a gear (other than 5th because they can't fix transmissions!). So F them! lol

GRRRRRR they **** me off so much! I pick my car up tomorrow. They want their loaner back. Pray for me that it doesn't break down AGAIN!!!!!! (Even though if it does, my dad said he'd lend me the money- but I still don't want it to break )
The bf had a good idea of how to sabatoge (sp?)the A6 loaner howeverbefore bringing it back so they don't know O:-) until I'm long gone

hehehe
It's really mean to break their car... but they've f*ed me over so much with mine! They deserve it... even though I'm not a fan of revenge... but sometimes it's fun O:-)
PLUS! they keep giving me my car back all messed up. Why not give them theirs back messed up? heheheh

Old 02-01-2007, 03:55 AM
3rd Gear

Evil... hmmm I like it. Yes my wife can drive a stick better than most guys anyways, so that shouldnt matter and I would go for the sexual harrassment also. Good luck and let us know what happens

Old 02-01-2007, 04:37 PM
4th Gear

lol... mine doesn't and it scares her to drive it - but she sure does enjoy riding in it!

original: bmwtoaudi

The fact they are attacking you because your female gives you more than grounds to sue for sexual harrasment.
He's got a great point there and an angle that might get you alot of ground in court - especially if you get a female judge! lol

Quick Reply: Maplewood Audi (rant)