Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

A little humor for you guys!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 07:25 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: A little humor for you guys!

lol thats great

Old 01-24-2007, 02:34 PM
3rd Gear

Nice, reminds me of my town, dont forget to race your rice burner against everything, vetts, stangs, anything including grandma sitting next to you. Also you have to practice your racer fly by so when you do lose it makes it look like you are going sooooo fast. Spray paint your rims, or better yet take off your hubcaps so that it looks like you have black rims rolling down the strip. Throw three 12's in your trunk of your cavalier and throw a 100shot of dry "nawz" on it, and watch as everytime you shift you throw a rod out your exhaust. Not to mention trying to burn out your FWD all the time just to show off then complain to the police officer that you have bald tires and were sitting in a puddle. Get mad, when someone steals your spinner hubcaps. Add 50lbs of stickers from companys that dont even make products for you car. When some one asks what you got done, tell them a "intake" and "exhaust" when really all you did was throw the cheepest FOAM intake on your stock hose and MAF and hack your exhaust off and throw a 30 dollar tin "fart cannon". Ohh and you were wrong about buying the shortest springs possible, if you have axcess to a torch you just cut about 3" off of your stock springs. There is much more but that is about it for my town....

Old 01-24-2007, 02:52 PM

ORIGINAL: 225tt

Ohh and you were wrong about buying the shortest springs possible, if you have axcess to a torch you just cut about 3" off of your stock springs.
Screw the torch, I've seen people cut their springs with a dremel! Those are the people you see riding down the street while their car bounces around uncontrollably.

Old 01-24-2007, 05:53 PM
4th Gear

Had my first encounter with a "ricer" about 2 weeks ago - or let's say that a ricer that actually believed his mods made a difference... lol

First light - he's gunning his 2000-something Civic for all it's worth next to me. It's loud and sounds like a pregnant mosquito. Looking over I nearly bust out laughing - he's got this fierce determination in his eyes. This guy is truly committed. So, I wait for the light and pause to let him get out of 1st gear (took him like 20 feet foward) and he sounded like his Briggs and Stratten motor damn near blew a gasket. By the time he was getting in 2nd I shot by him in 1st gear... done deal.

Second light -1 min later he schreechs up next to me and we lock eyes as the light turns green - that was the last I saw him - he stalled and died - most likely from exhaustion from our earlier encounter.

These guys are like the laughtrak of life. Gotta love'm! [sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 01-24-2007, 08:42 PM
5th Gear

If its not APC, its not a REAL racing product. S**t... parkbench spoilers, shift *****, altezza tails, hood pins even...

I had a guy in a beat *** ford probe try to race me back when i had my stock 2.8 A4. He was revving the crap out of his engine, while I just sat there. When I saw the light starting to turn yellow for the cross traffic, staged to about 3400 rpms, and as soon as it turned green, I was off. Maybe a little chirp from the tires but that was it. This other guy meanwhile, was still on the crosswalk, spinning in place. Quattro pwnz all. I stayed on it until about 70, and then backed off so he could catch up. The guy comes up next to me again with a s**t eating grin on his face, and gives me a thumbs up.

I took the next exit.

Old 01-24-2007, 10:30 PM
2nd Gear

This is one of the funniest posts about a ricer ever from AWTT last year.... Ricers

Old 01-25-2007, 03:15 PM
1st Gear

Truly great stuff!I especially liked the part where 225tt said "throw a 100shot of dry "nawz" on it, and watch as everytime you shift you throw a rod out your exhaust." Funny funny. Fortunately, the only ricers we have where I live really aren't ricers at all -- all it is, is a beat up POS (usually missing a bumper or two) and then you look down, and there's a MASSIVE exhaust on the back. It is funny as ****, then you hear em going down the freeway -- weeeeeeee!!! It's so retarded. I love goin about 75, pullin alongside em in traffic, look at em, and drop to 4th or 5th and watch their pathetic shitmobiles get smaller and smaller in the rear-view.

Anyway, reading this post reminded me of when my nephew came over a few weekends back. He bought a junked out 86 camaro, and asked me where he could drive really fast. I showed him a long stretch of backroad, and there were these 3 guys racing up and down it. 1 old-school grandam, a 2005 mustang, and another car that was so f**ked I don't have a clue what it is. It was pathetic watchin these guys. The mustang had the baldest tires I have ever seen in my life, and he wasSOOO proud of his 1 mod -- K&N intake. The no-name car had NO hood *or* front bumper(there's some nice weight reduction right there). And of course the mega exhaust. But when I looked in the car, everything was gone. I COULD SEE THE GEARS AND WIRE OF THE E-BRAKE! It was all I could do to not just bust out laughing right then and there. O yeah, can't forget, he dropped some $$$ on a turbo as well. The grand-am just had bald tires, no mods. I can't speak much about him though, his girl was fine as all get out. Anyway, that's my story, and I'm stickin to it

Old 01-25-2007, 03:40 PM
3rd Gear

Damm should of taken his girl for a ride that she would forget!