Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

LiquidTT group buy

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 06:44 PM
4th Gear

im going to use some good ole guerilla glue

Old 09-02-2008, 07:49 PM
2nd Gear

Mine just arrived today. Can't wait to get home and check it out.

Old 09-02-2008, 07:49 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by markcorrado1
Hmmmmm ok I'll give this stuff another shot, I used this yesterday...
Are you sure you mixed that right? On first use, the two tubes are not usually filled the same amount, so you need to throw away the first bit if the "fuller" tube. 5-minute epoxy should harden in 5 minutes, and heating it doesn't really help. It is an exothermic chemical reaction, just let it do it's thing. The two parts need to be the same amount, though. It's usually easier to mix more than you need, as well, so slight differences in amount by weight are less different by %. That should work fine, just make sure the epoxy is between the two parts and use some tape or small clamps to fixture it while it cures. DO NOT mess with it during the curing/setup period.

Old 09-02-2008, 09:31 PM
2nd Gear

Man is this thing cool! I haven't fully installed it yet but just did the pre install test and took a look at all the features...I even cleared by code while I was at it for the cat delete. I am wondering how accurate the bhp measurement tool is.

Again Mike...thanks for the hookup! Even after you changed my address it got here right on time.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:46 PM
1st Gear
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by freegeek
Did someone say golf Mk4

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

I see this must be for a right hand drive car, are you gonna make them for left hand drive cars too?

Old 09-03-2008, 05:13 AM
1st Gear

Yes, LHD is no problem.

Old 09-03-2008, 09:54 AM
1st Gear

So, how easy would it be to use a remote stick? As in, mount the screen, and run the control stick on long wires to another mounting point...

Old 09-03-2008, 10:16 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by l88m22vette
So, how easy would it be to use a remote stick? As in, mount the screen, and run the control stick on long wires to another mounting point...
Already being done. This works with the newer "square" format that is a little smaller than the origingal TT round version. See the board here:

http://racediagnostics.com/cms/uploa...s/liquidS3.jpg

The mounting tabs can be used or broken off, the "joystick" can be used as is, the board broken off, or the button mounted remotely...

Old 09-03-2008, 11:57 AM
1st Gear

I finally got mine installed this morning before going to work Last night I ran the cable, but I did it a little differently from the write up, I pulled the bottom piece of the dash and routed the cable down by the hood latch so all you see is little bit of the cable and plug when looking under the dash I'll shoot some pics so you guys can see. My only gripe now is that when re-gluing the board to the metal vent piece I smeared the screen with my fingers while I still had a little glue on them and I got the screen dirty I got some of it off this morning with alcohol but I’ll have to go over it again with more alcohol. Other than that, this thing is sweet and I can't wait for Starbucks update 1.10 LOL.

Edit: took some cell phone pics on my lunch break

Last edited by markcorrado1; 09-03-2008 at 03:19 PM.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:23 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by MCPaudiTT
Already being done. This works with the newer "square" format that is a little smaller than the origingal TT round version. See the board here:

http://racediagnostics.com/cms/uploa...s/liquidS3.jpg

The mounting tabs can be used or broken off, the "joystick" can be used as is, the board broken off, or the button mounted remotely...
Cool - can you let me know when you think it will be available?

Quick Reply: LiquidTT group buy