Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Jetta VS. TT

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 01:28 PM
Default RE: Jetta VS. TT

I think you can take him.

Old 02-27-2007, 01:32 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: moeron7

ORIGINAL: cincyTT

Im just sneaky and resourceful. But really, i have a diode and make great power at just a fraction of the price. Most on here oppose it, but many fear what they dont understand.

Is it hard to put in a diode? I've looked at the directions, looks like a bunch of wire work but how long and how much would it take?
if you can solder than no, its one diode connecting 2 wires. Simple and clean install. I havent found any good pics of one installed but all you may see after install is the tip of the diode and some electric tape.

Old 02-27-2007, 01:35 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: stephenson27

Tell the boy you want to take him from a "digg"; I just learned last weekend that it's slang for a stop.

If he has GIAC then he has some top end power so if you're racing on a track I'd choose an 1/8th over the 1/4. That's one of the good and bad things about GIAC. Personally, mine is my daily driver and where a buddy of mine get's frusterated with his APR in traffic I don't with GIAC.
Yes from a stop it should be interesting, from a roll the jetta SHOULD win. The differnce in chips is not going to makemuch of adiffernce in the massive low end torque that a ko3s makes.

Old 02-27-2007, 01:36 PM
2nd Gear

Sweet, I saw that wayne had did the whole install for around $100 including his gauge. How much would you say it would cost without the guage(already have one)? And i'm not that great atsoldering (actually have never done it)but i learn quickly and can read obviously so all these notes should help. I mean i installed my gauge no problem.

Old 02-27-2007, 01:45 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: moeron7

Sweet, I saw that wayne had did the whole install for around $100 including his gauge. How much would you say it would cost without the guage(already have one)? And i'm not that great atsoldering (actually have never done it)but i learn quickly and can read obviously so all these notes should help. I mean i installed my gauge no problem.
For soldering all you have to do is melt lead over two wires making them one, really not hard. The diode is a few cents, but you usually have to buy a pack of 3-5. You want a Zener diode 4.3v 1w. Then a descent boost controller, i recommend a bleed valve for its smoothness or a dual like my turboXS that has a bleed and ball and spring together, so you can get a good mbc from $30-100.

If your really interested reread wanyes post for some of my advise and if you still have ?'s just shot me a pm. I will be more than happy to answer any ?'s you are anyone else has.