Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

insult to injury...

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 01:20 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: insult to injury...

^^tell me about that..most of those guys are ****...this one dude keeps hating on my rims and his are ugly as hell.

Old 09-20-2007, 01:39 PM

^^ you mean your honda civic rims?

Old 09-20-2007, 04:36 PM
5th Gear

ha, well, it didn't ruin my night, but it isn't the first time where I got **** for something I asked or did, and a month later, someone does the same thing and everyone raves. they're sheep over there when it comes to their own.

Not really a problem with the guy painting his car like that, just problems with the response to it.

Old 09-20-2007, 06:13 PM
I'm make believe

Just like everyone over there....FU(K'EM.... F'ing lemmings

Old 09-20-2007, 06:25 PM
5th Gear

that paint idea was sort of a shortcut toward my true goal, unreasonable as it is. Ideally, I'd like my car to look like the DTM version, too the point where people ask why theres a racecar in the grocery store parking lot. i'd rather have it performing like the race version before it looks it though.

someday...

Old 09-20-2007, 07:13 PM
3rd Gear

ya that dude is such a tool! just makes stupid comments ...no good advice....thats why i love this forum. we do get a few dumb people every now and then but over at audiworld they are by the dozens.

Old 09-20-2007, 07:17 PM
I'm make believe

but they are better than us remember

Old 09-20-2007, 07:25 PM
3rd Gear

i never said that[8D] i just think a few of them have good advice and experience to go with. but i hate how small and narrow minded they can be.

Old 09-20-2007, 07:33 PM
I'm make believe

i have seenaw membersposting cough steve schwing cough bashing vortexers and then later that day pushing his worthless products on vortex. I love the new thread "p-flo vs vtda" (something like that on vortex) and people just dont get that since the p-flo destroys the sh!tshacks intake in flow, that it is better and temps me nothing. Until Mr. High and Mighty shows that his intakes "lower temps and density" either make power (with no flow)or spool a turbo faster, his arguments fall flat on their face. The only reason people buy them is because they see someone else with one and believe the BS that Steve and others spew on the forums. [sm=rant.gif]

wow, i took that OT

Old 09-20-2007, 07:40 PM
3rd Gear

i know...me and you have had this talk before about steve...i still think he is a good guy,but the bashing of vortex ers shouldnt be happening...those guys know a lot more than the average forum person. yea i kinda regret buying the TTDA but i got sucked into all that jazz....i mean people on AW do nothing but praise that thing. i still like mine because its very very rare and he doesnt make it anymore.

Quick Reply: insult to injury...